BPAS PODCAST: 5th Dec '22, S3:E18: Sorry Hole

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

All of the above. The league is crap there's not a team we shouldn't beat, with possible exception of the Wrexham Allstars.

No point wasting energy wanting a manager sacked when it's clear to see he's going nowhere. They've given him 3 years and he'll get at least half of that time before they start to question him...

Saying there’s no point debating because they won’t sack him - is a politicians answer and doesn’t give your view. 

Would you let him go? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Saying there’s no point debating because they won’t sack him - is a politicians answer and doesn’t give your view. 

Would you let him go? 

Same is I've always said. Wouldn't sack him but wouldn't lose a minutes sleep if he left tomorrow. Do find it a bit strange that he didn't travel with the team on Saturday though (if twitter is to be believed)...

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Same is I've always said. Wouldn't sack him but wouldn't lose a minutes sleep if he left tomorrow. Do find it a bit strange that he didn't travel with the team on Saturday though (if twitter is to be believed)...

Fair enough. 

Yeah, the travel thing is strange if true. 

hearing that ex directors are sending emails about the lottery and coming on here casting aspertions on the same topic is like the unfaithful partner who sits at home thinking your cheating bc thats the only way they know how to act.

pathetic obtuse cretins.

Dean really is precious isn't he? Anyone that disagrees with him, is a dick or full of shit or a shithouse if they don't want to go on HIS podcast to debate it. He's trying to build a business around his podcast, he's serving his own self interests. Says when he challenges anyone they back down, yet on twitter yesterday he challenged someone to meet him in the fans bar and the guy took him up on the offer he suddenly had a change of plans. The guys a clown who nobody knew 18 months ago. People like Bradley Knowles, Nathan Price, George Parkin etc. have travelled more miles and spent more money watching shite in recent years than most and are entitled to voice their opinion even if the powers that be don't like it. Despite the podcast I'd argue their voice will be far more influential amongst the hardcore fanbase than Deans.

15 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Dean really is precious isn't he? Anyone that disagrees with him, is a dick or full of shit or a shithouse if they don't want to go on HIS podcast to debate it. He's trying to build a business around his podcast, he's serving his own self interests. Says when he challenges anyone they back down, yet on twitter yesterday he challenged someone to meet him in the fans bar and the guy took him up on the offer he suddenly had a change of plans. The guys a clown who nobody knew 18 months ago. People like Bradley Knowles, Nathan Price, George Parkin etc. have travelled more miles and spent more money watching shite in recent years than most and are entitled to voice their opinion even if the powers that be don't like it. Despite the podcast I'd argue their voice will be far more influential amongst the hardcore fanbase than Deans.

four posts up everybody this is exactly what l mean.

life thru a lense and all that.

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

What????

youre a bitter trouble causer and lm talking specifically about YOU.

YOU don't know me! I'm pointing out about the 2 ex directors asking questions about the lottery.

7 minutes ago, PeteG said:

YOU don't know me! I'm pointing out about the 2 ex directors asking questions about the lottery.

l know that you publicly offered me a fight and then publicly shit your pants. 

lm trusting this Mark chap and @underdog arent on your level of intelligence and can see straight thru this latest poor attempt at trouble causing. 

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

l know that you publicly offered me a fight and then publicly shit your pants. 

lm trusting this Mark chap and @underdog arent on your level of intelligence and can see straight thru this latest poor attempt at trouble causing. 

What are you talking about, you come across as a complete t**t and I don't even know who you are.

44 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Are you Bradleys Dad ? Matt Dean has brought more to the club than you ever did Bazza. He’s managed to unite fans, you lost us fans. Get a grip. 

Archived