Clarke 

Kitching

Maynard

Gardner

Peck

Hope

Reid

Chapman

Reckon he'll go for something like that...

38 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Looking forward to the drive up the M25 at rush hour to then sit in a freezing ramshackle stand with restricted views as we have our arses handed to us by a team of carpenters and bin men 😮

We should be getting use to it now..

Given the amount of players we've signed the midfield options are fucking dreadful and we'll continue to get over run until that area of the park has been addressed, fucking powder puff yet ironically Vaughan still can't get a sniff for that very reason, bet Couto is thrown in again despite being light years behind Vaughan who we could at least play through, he'll probably pick the same muppets who he reckons don't listen to him which is incredible and just amount sums Unsworth up.

Anything but a victory tonight and he can go for me as we can't afford to lose against Torquay and Gateshead at home which we will as this lot just won't play for him.

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: Boreham Wood (A) 06/12/22
  • Matt featured this topic
11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

…he'll probably pick the same muppets who he reckons don't listen to him which is incredible and just amount sums Unsworth up.

Anything but a victory tonight and he can go for me as we can't afford to lose against Torquay and Gateshead at home which we will as this lot just won't play for him.

Saw this from a Q&A session with the Spain manager Luis Enrique:

What does he need to improve as a coach?

"Everything. I am super critical of myself. When I say something to a player twice and he still doesn't do it, I need to realise that the fault is not his but mine for not explaining it properly. [So I] change the way I get my message across."

Over to you DU 😃

31 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

"Everything. I am super critical of myself. When I say something to a player twice and he still doesn't do it, I need to realise that the fault is not his but mine for not explaining it properly. [So I] change the way I get my message across."

Over to you DU 😃

Even Enrique couldn't improve our midfield unless he selected himself.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Over to you DU 😃

now he DOES post on here!!

12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Was Burgess so bad that he's out of the picture?

He wasn’t but he’s a ‘silky’ type of player and those players only do well in teams that retain possession, something we don’t do

Archived