MATCH: Boreham Wood (A) 06/12/22

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve backed him from day one but it’s getting harder & harder as we continue to underperform.

For me he gets the next two home games where 4 points is an absolute minimum…..after that it’ll be up to Frank & the board!

4 minutes ago, johnboy said:

fao joe p.you have suggested latics wont sack unsworth because of his contract.thats a myth.all clubs sack managers if poor results.poor performances ans dwinling crowds.its always happened.

Lets hope so.

It'll cost, mind..

We tried a "big name" in Dietmar Hamann who was meant to revolutionise how we played but had 0 managerial experience and no knowledge of non league. His win percentage was 15% in 20 games. 

It doesn't work. You need someone who knows the level (and has proven they can coach the basics well) and a bit of stability. Hope you turn it around. 

4 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

He does it every game. He won't accept any responsibility whatsoever. Blokes a coward. Get rid

This always bothered me. He’s never once really come over to the fans, he gave a little punch to the air at Chester and then walked away. He’s not really tried to have a connection with the fans it seems. I mean not everyone has to play up to the crowd or whatever, but he just doesn’t really do anything. Hardly inspiring for us fans to get behind never mind the players. 

12 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I’ve backed him from day one but it’s getting harder & harder as we continue to underperform.

For me he gets the next two home games where 4 points is an absolute minimum…..after that it’ll be up to Frank & the board!

6 points needed now I think - anything less and we've got to try something else even though it looks very expensive to get rid.

2 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

This always bothered me. He’s never once really come over to the fans, he gave a little punch to the air at Chester and then walked away. He’s not really tried to have a connection with the fans it seems. I mean not everyone has to play up to the crowd or whatever, but he just doesn’t really do anything. Hardly inspiring for us fans to get behind never mind the players. 

Yep, I know many don't think it matters, but Saturday pissed me off when he sent the players over to face the wrath of the fans while he was nowhere to be seen. 

I also know many don't think it matters that he just stands there all game like an inanimate object. The group I was with commented that there was not one member of the coaching or management staff shouting at the players and coaching them through the game, while Solihull's manager was bouncing around, giving instructions and just generally more engaged in the game.

31 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

7% win rate.

That high!!

I voted to give until Christmas. 

If no wins or vast improvements with the players he has then he should walk and rip his contract up.

It's the same old beard stroking and excusrs after each game .At least Shez showed passion.Unworthy just looks like a Burtons dummy

Sorry but Christmas  is my limit with him.

22 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Even worse than that, he likes educating us all- in the same shitpeas did- what the fans have got to realise is. . . 

Fuck off. 

21 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I think he gets nothing now.

Torquay has become a classic 'six-pointer' and even if we won the games in hand, we wouldn't currently be above 19th. No idea who was at fault for letting the cross in for their second but I am not convinced with our veteran central defence pairing. 

We are all assuming getting rid will be expensive and it may not be the case, however, another relegation will be very costly. Come on Frank, get a fucking grip and sort it out.

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Even worse than that, he likes educating us all- in the same shitpeas did- what the fans have got to realise is. . . 

Fuck off. 

What he needs to realise is 1 league win in 11 is not acceptable. Period. End  of. Full stop. 

Can’t even get draws never mind win. His record is abysmal. At first it was the fitnesss, then the players, when actually it’s him that’s short. Worst manager we’ve ever had. I just hope the Peterborough Sunday XI do us at home as that will be the point royle realises he either fires him or loses face himself 

Archived