MATCH: Dagenham and Redbridge (A) 18/03/23

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

Commentary team say that Dagenham have been sat in.  Is that true?

I’m watching with their commentary, much better than our bunch. They haven’t been sat in, they’ve largely been in control possession wise without looking good at all. We are definitely in the game, but haven’t created a thing. New lad looks lost and Green is piss poor. 

1 minute ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Commentary team say that Dagenham have been sat in.  Is that true?

Neither team looking very ambitious or willing to gamble. Latics only outlet is Green who is consistently getting the ball across but neither of our strikers is attacking the ball.

Just now, daniel said:

I’m watching with their commentary, much better than our bunch. They haven’t been sat in, they’ve largely been in control possession wise without looking good at all. We are definitely in the game, but haven’t created a thing. New lad looks lost and Green is piss poor. 

Interesting comment re Green. He’s the only outlet in that first half. Nuttall air shot the lowlight of the half.

1 minute ago, JED said:

Interesting comment re Green. He’s the only outlet in that first half. Nuttall air shot the lowlight of the half.

Agree he’s the only outlet, but there’s nothing at all in terms of end product. Not impressed with him. 

Plenty of possession with absolutely zero goal threat!

Dag decent goal and could have had another.

We need to  get rid of Nuttall

Green and the new lad ready for an attempt at scoring in the next 45. obvs Dave will keep his head in the sand.

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

But we're winning games with Nuttall upfront, absolutely gash but unfortunately seems he's bigger than the team and undroppable. 

I think it's the tactics that are the issue rather than who is upfront. We need to set ourselves up 15-20 yards further up the pitch in most games and press a bit 

Realistically who would you want starting the 1st game of next season who is starting today?

Kitching

Yarney

Hogan (debatable)

Sheron 

Rooney

Norman missing today of course, and DU will stick with Nuttall but this team is still miles off it for me. We need 5 or 6 quality signings. 

1 minute ago, daniel said:

Realistically who would you want starting the 1st game of next season who is starting today?

Kitching

Yarney

Hogan (debatable)

Sheron 

Rooney

Norman missing today of course, and DU will stick with Nuttall but this team is still miles off it for me. We need 5 or 6 quality signings. 

Hogan can go for me, been shit all season apart from last 4 games. 

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I’m assuming non of you are here?

Green is the only one actually trying to open them up

We have most of the ball but do nothing with it

How the deck is this new bloke starting the game???!! I

Timmy is in the stand. Must be very demoralising watching the new lad playing so badly when he can’t even get on the bench.

Not saying he’s the answer, but he puts in the effort.

Out very early for the second half!

Just now, JED said:

Timmy is in the stand. Must be very demoralising watching the new lad playing so badly when he can’t even get on the bench.

Not saying he’s the answer, but he puts in the effort.

Out very early for the second half!

I heard Abraham was injured, not sure how true. Seems weird he’d travel if he was injured though. 

4 minutes ago, daniel said:

Kitching

Yarney

Hogan (debatable)

Sheron 

Rooney

Reid?

Just now, JED said:

Reid?

Yeah, i’ll give you that. 
DU has to get a tune out of a strike partnership of Reid and Nuttall, both have scored goals at this level or above. Lets be honest, they’ll be top earners and won’t be on peanuts. I don’t have faith that he can get anything out of either tbh though.

14 minutes ago, daniel said:

Cheers for that 👍

Archived