23/24 STs now on sale

9 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Plenty of room at Dale next season! They've sold 450 season tickets up to now*

* Although to be fair, they've only been on sale since Monday.

Season ticket prices are ridiculously low but they're charging £24 on-day admission. 🤪

Big gamble on selling plenty. 

27 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Plenty of room at Dale next season! They've sold 450 season tickets up to now*

* Although to be fair, they've only been on sale since Monday.

us to go up them to go down could be worth a fiver..

Shame the FCA/ club stuff could'nt be sorted out in time to offer finances/staggered payments

The think tank I volunteer with, did approach Oldham Credit Union to see if a partnership/arrange finances could be sorted somehow. 

However, they never came back to us. 

Shame as it would have meant re-investment back locally too, if it could have been done.

Or Even start thinking it now for next season, like a savings club

oh well

Edited by underdog

9 hours ago, underdog said:

Shame the FCA/ club stuff could'nt be sorted out in time to offer finances/staggered payments

The think tank I volunteer with, did approach Oldham Credit Union to see if a partnership/arrange finances could be sorted somehow. 

Shame as it would have meant re-investment back locally too, if it could have been done.

oh well

l forgot about that, makes 3700+ sales even better.

they need to sort that for next year, Dave_Og could have helped them have it in place already..

10 hours ago, underdog said:

oh well

Appreciate less convenient than the club putting something on but there’s other options out there to help spread the cost:

Open a free Monzo bank account which allows to split over 3 months interest free. 

Get an interest free credit card which allows to split over (up to) 2 years interest free.

The credit card option is more difficult due to credit ratings etc but worth doing an eligibility checker as the amount of credit required for an ST is relatively low in the grand scheme of things.

Both these options are interest free, whereas I’d imagine anything through the club would have been with interest.

27 minutes ago, OAFCKeepTheFaith said:

Appreciate less convenient than the club putting something on but there’s other options out there to help spread the cost:

Open a free Monzo bank account which allows to split over 3 months interest free. 

Get an interest free credit card which allows to split over (up to) 2 years interest free.

The credit card option is more difficult due to credit ratings etc but worth doing an eligibility checker as the amount of credit required for an ST is relatively low in the grand scheme of things.

Both these options are interest free, whereas I’d imagine anything through the club would have been with interest.

ignoring the fact Oldham is deprived as fuck and credit cards are not available to large swathes of the population, in this case three options is always better than two.

Just now, Monty Burns said:

ignoring the fact Oldham is deprived as fuck and credit cards are not available to large swathes of the population, in this case three options is always better than two.

I acknowledged that in my post to be fair… and only trying to help.

If the club would have put something on that would have been credit based as well (with interest).

The Monzo option isn’t a credit card, just  a current account perk.

Another option is to switch your existing current account (only takes 5 minutes) and get a £200 bonus for doing so. I’ve done this loads of times and must have made well over £1000 in total.

5 minutes ago, OAFCKeepTheFaith said:

I acknowledged that in my post to be fair… and only trying to help.

If the club would have put something on that would have been credit based as well (with interest).

The Monzo option isn’t a credit card, just  a current account perk.

Another option is to switch your existing current account (only takes 5 minutes) and get a £200 bonus for doing so. I’ve done this loads of times and must have made well over £1000 in total.

yeah sorry l didnt mean to sound like a twat lm just really good at it 😞

on further thought they might not even be able to access the finance option either!!

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

yeah sorry l didnt mean to sound like a twat lm just really good at it 😞

on further thought they might not even be able to access the finance option either!!

One would then suggest they can't afford an ST and should save their money 

I think almost 4K sold is pretty good given all the current cost  of living factors plus the uncertainty of which version of Rhinoball will be served up.

If you’re someone who’s not fussed about having a specific seat and maybe will only get to 15 or so home games, then paying in advance ahead of a game makes total sense 👍

Of course it does mean that you could miss out on one of the 400 tickets for Oxford City away 😮

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I think almost 4K sold is pretty good given all the current cost  of living factors plus the uncertainty of which version of Rhinoball will be served up.

If you’re someone who’s not fussed about having a specific seat and maybe will only get to 15 or so home games, then paying in advance ahead of a game makes total sense 👍

Of course it does mean that you could miss out on one of the 400 tickets for Oxford City away 😮

l think l only used mine about ten times last season. but making total sense is not a habit lm into so it was fine 🤣