23/24 STs now on sale

35 minutes ago, OAFCLongsuffeting said:

I used to sit in the paddock (C-53) got pissed wet through and my ex took a ball to the face 

there’s plenty of better replacements

Bit harsh after a ball to the face. It can't have damaged her looks that much. 

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

I’m in the Paddock towards the Chaddy End and it won’t let me renew. When you look at the seating map when selecting ‘buying new’ the whole block is greyed out.

Hopefully the club will be in contact soon as they haven’t yet.

That's strange, others in that area have been contacted.

That section will host away supporters against smaller clubs next season.

38 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Do you know that as a fact ? Seems a shame to not have all 4 stands open. I get why, but something about not having all stands open is a bit shit. 

2 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Do you know that as a fact ? Seems a shame to not have all 4 stands open. I get why, but something about not having all stands open is a bit shit. 

Unless Latics are at the top, it makes sense and probably no different than having a couple of hundred or less away fans in the chaddy.

9 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Well if you have 37 Boreham wood fans in a 3500 seat stand like the chaddy it also looks shit. If it saves us some money over the course of the season shutting it down for 6-7 matches say when the away attendance is likely to be in 2 figures then it might be worth doing.

8 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Unless Latics are at the top, it makes sense and probably no different than having a couple of hundred or less away fans in the chaddy.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Well if you have 37 Boreham wood fans in a 3500 seat stand like the chaddy it also looks shit. If it saves us some money over the course of the season shutting it down for 6-7 matches say when the away attendance is likely to be in 2 figures then it might be worth doing.

Yeah fair points. It’s worth doing, just a sign of the times I suppose. Bit shit. 

9 hours ago, Simpo said:

Ah. Thanks for that, I had no idea that was the case. I guess I’d better start looking at alternatives!

20 hours ago, JoeP said:

Anyone else having problems getting the website to work for renewals?

it took a while .... I compared the websties performance to the Wrexham and Gateshead performances slow, lethargic and lacking in qualuty :D 

30 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Still plenty in the upper main stand left.

Cheers, I’m over 6 foot though and my partner has some mobility issues so we’ll probably look elsewhere. Plus I don’t think I’m at that stage in life for the Main Stand Upper. 😉

11 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Cheers, I’m over 6 foot though and my partner has some mobility issues so we’ll probably look elsewhere. Plus I don’t think I’m at that stage in life for the Main Stand Upper. 😉

Lower new stand has a disabled section of seats.

1 hour ago, Ogdenwoodwhittle said:

Well with bumper crowds, I'm expecting a better atmosphere and ending the season closer to a return to the football league. 

The atmosphere will need a huge transmission on to the pitch to get the players performing to their best

17 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

We’re getting more like a proper football club every day - Current teams worked with include Wolves, Newcastle, Roma, Club Brugge, Blackpool, Wigan and Barnsley…

Get them season tickets bought 😃

Great news although Royles statement comes with a sprinkle of irony for me given he appointed a manager almost solely based on nepotism and it clearly had fuck all to do with statistics. 

Moving on then maybe.

20 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Any other pissed off main stand paddock dwellers on here after struggling to find decent replacement seats following the limited notice from the club about the closure?

Yes. I don’t mind development and open to changes but not handled well and could have been done better in my opinion. I got an email 24hrs before they went on sale. 

It’s a shame as I’d have liked to have seen where people who sit around me are relocating to before committing as you form a community on match days with those people but don’t always have contact away from match days!

• Like 2