23/24 STs now on sale

1 hour ago, Sparkleking said:

I'd be pissed off if I'd got the money together to take advantage of the early bird deal only to find that they then extended or re-introduced it later on.  

Knew this argument was gonna come. In all honesty though, you bought because you could. Has anyone really put themselves massively out to save themselves 70 quid? 

I do get the point but it might be beneficial to the club and your fellow fans to extend it. Surely you wouldn't begrudge that. I've "lost out" being a ST holder previously but have never been arsed. I chose to buy it. 

if they were going to extend it they would have just done them at that price full stop. its not the biggest jump in the world but if we sold another thousand adults thats over £60K extra for the club, its up to the club now to make a thousand adults want one. theyve set the deadline bc they need the revenue so lets see them earn it.

after theyve all been on a nice well earned holiday of course.

Edited by Monty Burns

Chesterfield's prices have gone up quite a bit, seem to be about £340/350 on average, yet they've sold slightly more than us.

Add to that they've already got a good team together, then they're favourites next season for me, unless Notts County don't go up.

But I'd put us right there behind them.

22 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Chesterfield's prices have gone up quite a bit, seem to be about £340/350 on average, yet they've sold slightly more than us.

Maybe so but they went on sale before ours, they’ve had a good season being in the play off positions throughout and being in the semifinals could also be promoted back into the EFL!

32 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Maybe so but they went on sale before ours, they’ve had a good season being in the play off positions throughout and being in the semifinals could also be promoted back into the EFL!

Thats how I see it. If we were in play offs now, having finished 3rd, i’d suggest we’d have sold more than the 3600 we have now. 

9 minutes ago, daniel said:

Thats how I see it. If we were in play offs now, having finished 3rd, i’d suggest we’d have sold more than the 3600 we have now. 

100%.

pretty much matching this seasons before the season has technically ended tho 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

To me a positive for the Club is the fact that it is getting some money off me for every match even though I will be unable to attend them all.

Win situation for the Club 

Edited by another fan

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If people aren't buying them after signing an Altrincham superstar who was released by Crewe a year ago, then the fanbase truly don't deserve a football club...

You taking the piss!!😆

36 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

If people aren't buying them after signing an Altrincham superstar who was released by Crewe a year ago, then the fanbase truly don't deserve a football club...

l was jus wonderin seeing as its been about a month. suppose if we had hit 4000 they would have said.

23 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

we know he isn't. we have universally greeted a division 5 signing like he's Jude Bellingham, so it's gona irk him a bit. which he's kind of right about in a way 🙄

Not sure Jude would get enough time on the ball down here to be effective

• Like 8

exxxxxcellent 🤣🤣🤣

talking of Jude, just before Covid l opened Football Stock Market account with £50 and put as much as l could on Jude and what was left on Martin Odergaard (it was a monday and l still purchased the newspaper in paper format at the time, they were featured). but then Covid came and then the lockdowns so l took their 30 day refund offer.

l'm still getttina bit annoyed right now typing this!!!

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

exxxxxcellent 🤣🤣🤣

talking of Jude, just before Covid l opened Football Stock Market account with £50 and put as much as l could on Jude and what was left on Martin Odergaard (it was a monday and l still purchased the newspaper in paper format at the time, they were featured). but then Covid came and then the lockdowns so l took their 30 day refund offer.

l'm still getttina bit annoyed right now typing this!!!

Assuming you mean football index, they went bust - getting a refund was a very good move as you'd have got nothing back otherwise.  It was basically a really crap Ponzi scheme

14 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Agreed with Lee a signing of intent, I think the league will have a cheeky eye on us now, will we beat the Wrexham points tally is the question?