23/24 STs now on sale

this conversation (l think) made me have a capitalist idea that they need to sort that out for Xmas then pounce on the punters with a decent half season ticket finance offer. 

of course the team will need to 'hit the ground running' (l promise l won't say that again).

so anyway yeah people will buy the ticket as a present and then after Xmas even more will buy one with their 🎄 money bc they will get FOMO. admittedly these final cash punters probably wudnt be adult tickets, but they would be the fans of the future.

l could probably charge for advice like this but l felt sick even having the thought and will be tuning that type of shit right out at my next tantric meditating yoga session.

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

this conversation (l think) made me have a capitalist idea that they need to sort that out for Xmas then pounce on the punters with a decent half season ticket finance offer. 

of course the team will need to 'hit the ground running' (l promise l won't say that again).

so anyway yeah people will buy the ticket as a present and then after Xmas even more will buy one with their 🎄 money bc they will get FOMO. admittedly these final cash punters probably wudnt be adult tickets, but they would be the fans of the future.

l could probably charge for advice like this but l felt sick even having the thought and will be tuning that type of shit right out at my next tantric meditating yoga session.

I bet you studied Esperanto  Monty?

9 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

There are some other routes but if they want to get their FCA authorisation redone by Christmas then the application needs to be submitted very, very soon.

13 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

An alternative to “hit the ground running” might be “leave harbour full steam ahead”?

Just thinking of 🚢

l like how they keep mentioning Season Tickets when we sign players. infact l like nearly all the stuff theyre doing. that Legends Lounge Season Ticket is a bazzin idea and the access it provides will work both ways for the fans and the club.

would actually be approaching crime status if we don't sell 'well over 4000' but we will do 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

How does that work, I got a message to say my ST card was ready for collection. 

Scroll down, there’s a ‘click here’ and instructions for apple and android.

it’s basically creating a shortcut to your e-ticket on your Home Screen. 

2 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

Sounds complicated, thanks anyway. If I was to let someone use my ST they would need my phone. 

9 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Sounds complicated, thanks anyway. If I was to let someone use my ST they would need my phone. 

No they wouldn’t. Temporary transferring tickets is explained in the same email.

What’s the odds on someone permanently transferring their ticket by mistake for the first game. 

1 hour ago, longtimeblue said:

Theoretically. Fair play to the club for understanding what actually happens on occasion.

Better to have someone in the ground buying a pie and a drink than no one.🙂

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Better to have someone in the ground buying a pie and a drink than no one.🙂

Don’t think the club get much out of a pie and a drink. Think the process for a number of years has been catering company bids for the contract and then gets what they get on catering. I’d think the club will get a cut of the profit, but the catering company has to make the profit first. 

15 hours ago, Boroblue said:

Done this on my iPhone. App to Home Screen is fine, but I have two tickets and so I want mine in my Apple wallet and my wife’s in hers.

However, the in app option to add to Apple wallet just brings up an error. Needs fixing.

Good start though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Done this on my iPhone. App to Home Screen is fine, but I have two tickets and so I want mine in my Apple wallet and my wife’s in hers.

However, the in app option to add to Apple wallet just brings up an error. Needs fixing.

Good start though. 

Yep, I couldn’t get in my apple wallet either.