2023/24 Fixture Release Day

2 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I’ve been told we have Aldershot (H) on match day 2 so we’ll definitely start the season away.

Fylde please.

I've fylde your request with them. 🙂

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

would the aldershot game not be the trial run they random do or is that just an EFL thing?

l cant believe stuff like this still excites me at 29 years old

I appreciate this sounds like bollocks but I person I speak to on Twitter knows someone who works for Aldershot who has access to them. 

He just said their first away game is Oldham on match day 2, so unless we start with 2 home games, we’ll be away on the opening day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

would the aldershot game not be the trial run they random do or is that just an EFL thing?

l cant believe stuff like this still excites me at 29 years old

That's the least unbelievable thing about this post.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, trickyrickyholden said:

Dreadful fixtures, halifax, york, fylde away all on a Tuesday 

They aren't great.

Oxford for the promotion party is going to be a bun fight for tickets...

You would think someone somewhere would've thought "Oldham travel in numbers away, especially if there's half a chance they'll be near the top of the league, lets NOT give them the smallest ground in the league for their last away game."

Edited by JoeP

All them decent aways on Tuesday nights and the leisure centres in the middle of nowhere on the Saturdays, garbage. Oxford away is just stupidity. Happy with Southend first away but cheapest train is about £120 and cheapest hotel is about £120 a night, Travelodge want £260 for the Friday and Saturday.

40 minutes ago, JoeP said:

They aren't great.

Oxford for the promotion party is going to be a bun fight for tickets...

You would think someone somewhere would've thought "Oldham travel in numbers away, especially if there's half a chance they'll be near the top of the league, lets NOT give them the smallest ground in the league for their last away game."

Aye,

I bet those clubs are also gutted that one of if not the biggest away pay day is on a Tuesday.