MATCH: vs Southend (A) 05/08/23

Good start was so important for DU, this is about as bad as it could have gone

He can't be given months for things to turn around this year, and although I'd rather have stability it sounds like an exact copy of the horrific performances last year so another 3 or 4 of these and we probably have to think about moving on as it would suggest nothing has been done tactically

I was all for giving unsworth a chance but that's dire today. Even if we have a season like last season think he will still be here. Don't think Frank is one to pull the trigger as think he's wants stability. Fair enough unsworth has seemed to improved the club behind the scenes but he's tactically inept.

2-0 down, five minutes to go and we are 'trying' to pass it around at the back. Just lump the fucking thing forward.......I'm sick to death of Unsworth and his minnions thinking they are all Guardiola and Arteta........there is absolutely not one iota of difference to the shite we saw week after week last year. Surely Frank and the Royles' can see that?