Mansfield

I don’t recall seeing a definitive confirmation from the club in terms of away fans being located in the paddock, but Mansfield fans are being housed there on Saturday so presumably thats confirmation in itself for the upcoming season for smaller away followings.  I think it was common knowledge as no ST’s sold there and I believe it was mentioned at the 1st fans forum. 

also, if we start 352 again then l would expect us to deploy that formation at Southend ans also in our more challenging fixtures. l like it. it places a lof of trust and responsibility into Kitching and Green but l feel they are both capable, ready and more importantantly willing to play there when needed.

it was also Dowies formation and those were exciting times. too brief, alas.

Edited by Monty Burns
l before E except after C

4 minutes ago, Inspectormorose. said:

Yep, the 2 quid is neither hear nor there but I would like to listen to it. Just getting an error message.

4 minutes ago, Inspectormorose. said:

Yep, the 2 quid is neither hear nor there but I would like to listen to it. Just getting an error message.

Me too, Agree it's only £2 but it's worrying that this is the first test and it's failed