The Christmasgate Videos

43 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Completely. Obviously it’s all a bit tongue in cheek. Obviously it’s probably not thought through very well. Obviously Reid loves his #content.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Reid just thought fuck it and provided no more dressing room #content which the same fans lap up in a fever when it’s after a win at Alty or Dale. Nor would I blame him.

I’m good with that, be a lesson for him . Nice lad but really stupid thing to do, when he’s back concentrate on his game . 

• Like 2

Just now, LightDN123 said:

Can we all agree Norwood is not the issue and probably complaining every game because he plays with players who are incompetent and don’t give a fuck ? Lucky to have him, give him the armband rather than the fraud Hogan. 

If he had looked much better than them then yes, he hasn't so no.

• Like 3

I said when Micky joined you that he is hard line on things like this, that will be why Norwood gave a look rather than anything else, he knows.

I would be shocked if Reid plays for you again tbh as Micky will want to make an example as it seems you have a few who need a rocket in the squad

He will turn you around but it seems the issues run deeper at Oldham than when he was with us at Tranmere so it may take him a bit longer

Wouldn't be shocked if he doesnt come in for a few of our fringe players tbh as he knows what he can get out of them 

• Thanks 1

I took the why the F are we here comment (I don't care who said it) as throwaway line and not to be taken seriously, however it looks like Mellon wants to take strict line on discipline for things like this and demands high standards. I've no problem with that, we all have to be careful what we put on social media these days every company has policies on these things.

The players better put in a performance today then we can put this behind us as quick as possible.

Glad to see we have a manager that won't put up with a total lack of professionalism outside of what the club can control 

Player's should be doing their talking on the pitch, rather than setting us up for a fall.

No point asking Reid not to do it again and for this reason, he might end up being moved on.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Glad to see we have a manager that won't put up with a total lack of professionalism outside of what the club can control 

Player's should be doing their talking on the pitch, rather than setting us up for a fall.

No point asking Reid not to do it again and for this reason, he might end up being moved on.

Assuming the manager was the one who issued the suspension of course...