The Christmasgate Videos

I manage 25 staff, most of whom were due to work yesterday.

I guarantee every one of them have said something similar to what Reid said, although posting it on social media was a bit silly.

The suspension seems a bit of an overreaction to me? Unless, as mentioned, it will be used to get a wage off the books!

Get rid of him. Does plenty of talking on social media.  Yet hardly any with his feet on a football pitch.  Typical of lots of modern day footballers, Wants the lifestyle, but not the dedication and hard graft that goes with it.

Edited by 100milesaway
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I manage 25 staff, most of whom were due to work yesterday.

I guarantee every one of them have said something similar to what Reid said, although posting it on social media was a bit silly.

The suspension seems a bit of an overreaction to me? Unless, as mentioned, it will be used to get a wage off the books!

Exactly right.

Everyone has at least thought something similar the really stupid thing is posting it on social media.

It's almost as if some footballers are bordering on simple, like they know the rules but choose to ignore them.*

*  # kickingtheballawayandtakingyourshirtoff

• Like 1

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Nearly as bad as my 0-0 🤣

I'm always happy to have someone predict a 0-0, as it almost always guarantees goals!  😄

With Stones and Norwood looking clinical and with our overloaded defence being fairly sieve-like, there's a fair chance of goals in our side, regardless of the rest of the team.

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'm always happy to have someone predict a 0-0, as it almost always guarantees goals!  😄

With Stones and Norwood looking clinical and with our overloaded defence being fairly sieve-like, there's a fair chance of goals in our side, regardless of the rest of the team.

Got to shackle Mancini on Saturday, can't afford to let him run the show like Gateshead's number 8 last week.

Melon’s post match is absolutely superb, and everything I want to hear after yesterday. It also makes a mockery of the those that tried to minimise it as ‘bantz’ 

Player Suspended - sends a message of the professionalism required and creates the right culture. Backed up by the manager saying exactly the right things and what he expects from the players.

Brilliant from the 5 promotions Micky. 

• Like 10