1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Superb today, and has been for a while.

He’s better all round keeper than Norman. 

I don't disagree but some on here may. The run of games has made him a better keeper, we may let Norman go as we brought in the lad from Gateshead a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Superb today, and has been for a while.

He’s better all round keeper than Norman. 

He's doing enough to keep Magnus out for sure, has his weaknesses but you can see him growing and developing which is great to see and still not in his prime in goalkeeping terms, he's probably drawing attention from other clubs and I'm happy to say he's proved me wrong in the Norman/Hudson debate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Don't tell Faz that @yarddog23

You know me Rob, credit where it's due. I'll continue to say it as I see it and I think the lads stepped up the last few weeks. I don't have an entrenched view on any player and I'm happy to change my view on this occasion.

He's always been a shot stopper but he's improved in the air and on the distribution front, far more commanding. 

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Doing alright at the moment, but will cost us in bigger games. We need an upgrade...

We're a non-league club, Hudson is probably a very good 'keeper for this league.

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Doing alright at the moment, but will cost us in bigger games. We need an upgrade...

You usually talk some sense but more hot air is coming out of your mouth than was blowing out of McGaheys arse today!!

4 hours ago, philsalt said:

If he could distribute as well as he could save and command his box then he wouldn’t be in the NL. Agreed, really good for us today. 

Looked better than Iversen today.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeP said:

I'm not sure why Norman was dropped initially, but Hudson has come in and done well. MOM today.

Don't think GK is an area we need to worry about..

Norman did his groin, I think in warm-ups at the Halifax home game. 

While the save midway through the second half will rightly grab the headlines. He made a very good save at 0-0 too. Comfortably out MOTM today.

I was certainly critical early doors but the fact he is now coming out claiming crosses and taking pressure off the back line, releasing the ball quicker to start attacks and his kicking is improving you can’t fault his progression. Fair play, GK spot certainly isn’t an issue at present. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

I was certainly critical early doors but the fact he is now coming out claiming crosses and taking pressure off the back line, releasing the ball quicker to start attacks and his kicking is improving you can’t fault his progression. Fair play, GK spot certainly isn’t an issue at present. 

l love this. wish more could correctly think critically like this. 

😎

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Hope he’s the last position were looking to upgrade on at the moment…