MATCH: Barnet (H) 23/01/24

I’d say the keeper and back five are easy to pick:

Hudson, Sachdev, Raglan,  Hobson, Hogan, Kitching.

Then three more with  Conlon in the middle and Dallas and Norwood (if fit) as the front two.

Then it’s two from the following; Sheron, Walker, Lundstram,  Hammond, Gardner, McGahey, Ward etc

I’d go for the first two in that lot  but it’s a good decision to have to make… and with supposedly another coming in later in the week too…

All we need now is for the players to believe and play to their potential - COYB!

Properly big game against an in form team.  If we are serious about top three then I'd put this and the Bromley game as pretty close to must wins.   If we can't sort the home form out then scraping into the play-offs is the best we can hope for.

36 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Properly big game against an in form team.  If we are serious about top three then I'd put this and the Bromley game as pretty close to must wins.   If we can't sort the home form out then scraping into the play-offs is the best we can hope for.

Just hoping the new faces can settle in quickly and that supporters have a bit of patience. Think there will be a few wobbles along the way but confident about making the play-offs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Just hoping the new faces can settle in quickly and that supporters have a bit of patience. Think there will be a few wobbles along the way but confident about making the play-offs.

Yes, I'm confident of that but there's a big difference between finishing 3rd or 7th

We probably need to avoid defeat at the very least against Barnet tonight and win our game in hand to have a realistic chance of making third place. In that scenario we would have to make up 10 points over the course of 17 games, much more manageable seven points if we win tonight.

Agree patience may be required, Could see as many as five league debutants tonight, suspect it will be one or two fewer, and that may take time to bed in. 

32 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Gusty wind and rain increasing hour after hour. JR stand will be packed at the top.

remember when it was being built l pointed out that rather obvious design flaw and you said 'they havent sealed it yet thats why.'

still not sure what you and Corney were on about with that whopper 🤣🤣

• Like 1