MATCH: Barnet (H) 23/01/24

A 'must not lose' tonight for me. We need to keep in touch with them and Bromley and get that gap down to ten points, if at least 12.

I'm expecting us to have a bit more resilience in midfield with new blood, so hopefully we'll at least stop being overrun.

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

This is Oldham FFS!!!….It doesn’t matter which stand you are in….if the wind is blowing towards you you’re getting wet, especially if you’re near the front!!

I'll look out for you, easy to spot as you will be the only one on the JR stand front row. 😄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, latics59 said:

Have just paid to watch the game on National League TV-what screen do I go to to actually watch the game —doesn’t seem very clear to me unless I’m having a bad day?

Thanks

A choice of games appears about 30 minutes before the start and the stream about 5 minutes before kick off. In between there's annoying repetitive music.

Very poor service really.

Just now, BP1960 said:

A choice of games appears about 30 minutes before the start and the stream about 5 minutes before kick off. In between there's annoying repetitive music.

Very poor service really.

14 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Shame about Dallas, slightly surprised he isn’t on the bench but Hope can do a good job from there wherever needed and Walker with his pace I guess

Jeez, we have a huge squad!!!

Willoughby and Reid join Nuttall in the bin? Or is Reid unfit?