Holloway  

Bench

Wilson

Fawns

Fane 

Banks

Osei

Edmunson 

Stil a sub short, or have we signed a bloke called Bench?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

The Haitian Sensation should definitely start he is the most experienced I mean he played in the French prem league against some quality teams how people are not touching them selfs other this is beyond me

Give him a few games and he'll be The Hatiian Abberation

Edited by PlayItLivo

We've got to give one of the younger players a go at centre-back - we're getting done for pace too often.  In spite of Clarke having a bit of mare against Blackpool last week, I'd play him ahead of Gerrard and give Stott a go..

We seem to have a downer on Gerrard but from what I have seen this season it is Clarke who is the greater problem. Some very weak headers have turned into goals and his positioning has been suspect. The two best balls played into the box in open play came from Gerrard. For both it was harder to miss the goal but our forwards managed it.

3 hours ago, JoeP said:

We've got to give one of the younger players a go at centre-back - we're getting done for pace too often.  In spite of Clarke having a bit of mare against Blackpool last week, I'd play him ahead of Gerrard and give Stott a go..

You want to play Scott ahead of Gerrard because we are getting done for pace too often?

Stott is not noticeably quicker than Gerrard and is very poor on the turn.

Edmundson is probably our quickest CB, with Wilson close.

I think Stott has shown potential but he needs to learn quickly how to compensate for a lack of pace and improve his ability on the turn.

19 hours ago, rudemedic said:

The Ref is Ross Joyce, who sent Gerrard off against Chesterfield and was responsible for some ridiculously biased decisions against Bradford 12 months ago.

See 

34 yellows in 6 games so far this season shows me a ref. who is very pedantic and poor.

As for the eam. Shez has said he like 3 in the middle so I will go for 3 5 2

Wilson Gerrard Clark

Gardner Banks Bryan Byrne Humt

Holloway Doyle

If fit Green instead of Banks

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

You want to play Scott ahead of Gerrard because we are getting done for pace too often?

Stott is not noticeably quicker than Gerrard and is very poor on the turn.

Edmundson is probably our quickest CB, with Wilson close.

I think Stott has shown potential but he needs to learn quickly how to compensate for a lack of pace and improve his ability on the turn.

It's not just pace, I think the centre-back pairing could do with an injection of youthful enthusiasm.  Both Gerrard and Clarke (and pretty much the whole team, in fact..) walked out of the tunnel at Blackpool with heads down, looking like they wanted to be anywhere else but where they were.

48 minutes ago, al_bro said:

34 yellows in 6 games so far this season shows me a ref. who is very pedantic and poor.

As for the eam. Shez has said he like 3 in the middle so I will go for 3 5 2

Wilson Gerrard Clark

Gardner Banks Bryan Byrne Humt

Holloway Doyle

If fit Green instead of Banks

Gardner wide right won't get the best out of him, he has to be central with Byrne. 

Edited by BP1960