Team v Charlton

18 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Bloody stay in the pub then, don't come to support your club and then walk out on them 1/4 through the match. Pretty demoralising. Bloody hope we win this 3-2 now and you got to experience fucking none of it. no need to get personal fella. (Helmet ? Crash helmet ?) 

If we do fair play....ill look stupid but i didnt want to watch anymore of it my choice, iv payed my money i do what i want......i may be an Oldham fan but i also pay to get entertained, after so many years of watching wank and wasting my Saturday im at the end of my tether.....i pay a lot to get a season ticket a lot on here and Oldhan fans dont so i can say what i feel on the subject as i have a right, agree with my feelings or not

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

I been watching the game iFollow Fane was great bans is super shit the only person had a worse  game than banks is the ref how is he getting away with this 

Mike LEylands asking if the REf is as bad as he is seeing Andy? Would you say so?

Sounds like a sickener from the ref.  Knew Charlton would be hard to beat even at home but still find myself disappointed with the result.  But from that performance can we take any positives?  Heres hoping the new lads can make a difference and Shez gets the system sorted out.  

No fukin idea what to think about this result.  Banks shouldnt put on a shirt again, 50 yrd passes, no tackle and gives ball away far to often.  Thought Fane done well when he came on.  Never a second yellow.  Need a change at cb, pair of them get burned for fun, outstanding in the air though.  Thought we played on the deck,very well.  Impressed with Byrne and Gardner, not so much with Bryan but lacking fitness and  first game.  Doyle will score goals at this level.

Edited by deckyd

I thought there was a lot of positives in terms of our attacking intent, and at 2-2 with 11 men were in with a chance of snatiching the win. The ref spoilt an otherwise good even game. We do need a more dominant keeper and possibly a faster center back though to shore things up in defence. 

Edited by Oh Heck C-Beck

2 minutes ago, mattyg101 said:

Sounds like a sickener from the ref.  Knew Charlton would be hard to beat even at home but still find myself disappointed with the result.  But from that performance can we take any positives?  Heres hoping the new lads can make a difference and Shez gets the system sorted out.  

Was shite until Banks came off Fane was doing good everyone was playing trying working hard its such a bloody shame the shit start we have had this season we get going looking decent and the ref fucks us over big time gutted for the players!!!!!

Miles better football than we have become accustomed to...Bryan, Byrne, and Doyle are very comfortable with the ball and they made a huge difference. Once the players bed in and gel together we have the makings of a good team.

As for the result we've conceded 2 early goals yet again and ended up chasing the game. I thought Fane was very unfortunate as his sending off cost us the game. He did ok when coming on and would be in front of Banks all day long for me but he has to learn to calm down a bit, however, in his defence that ref was something else!!

We'll soon climb off the bottom if we can find the correct system and a settled 11....I'm far happier than I was on the way home from Blackpool last week!