Ex players and that

40 minutes ago, latics22 said:

He doesn’t look delighted!

Looks like one of those "compo face" articles the MEN is full of...

"Boy kicked out of school for having his hair cut too short, parents demand answers (and compensation)"

Edited by Gaz_Oafc
  • Like 2

On 5/16/2019 at 1:25 PM, rudemedic said:

Seen him play for Nash and FC and whilst he has ability he won't be troubling Burnleys first team squad in much the same way George Green didn't.

Plays as a right back and does cover some ground and likes to get forward but I've seen better defenders in the National League North.

As nice as a story as it appears he's been signed as an U23 squad player.

1 hour ago, Crusoe said:

Evina is 27, Alessandra I think 30. Stead probably takes the average age up to about 40 though...

Lewis Allesandra is only 30?
I remember we flirted with the top half when he played, it wa that long ago.
🤯

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crusoe said:

Those halcyon days when our forward line was Alessandra, Smalley and Wolfenden, striking fear into the hearts of defenders across the land...

Benteke and Lemsagam next season, going off his pen last night.

9 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Gavin Gunning released by Forest Green and Reuben Reid transfer listed with a year left on his contract.

Tommy Wright and Paul Murray leave Carlisle.

At this rate we could be getting the old gang together...

17 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

An interesting read.  It's not both sides of the story I'm sure and he didn't come across as the best character to have in the squad, but we need to offer an environment that allows talented but flawed players to perform to their best, or else we're not going to attract players to the club who are good enough to help us progress.

I can't feel confident that the club is going to do this with Marco in charge.

42 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

An interesting read.  It's not both sides of the story I'm sure and he didn't come across as the best character to have in the squad, but we need to offer an environment that allows talented but flawed players to perform to their best, or else we're not going to attract players to the club who are good enough to help us progress.

You mean like Wigan, Blackburn, Kilmarnock and us who all shipped him off-the lad has had umpteen opportunities and blown it every time thus far.

• Like 2