January Window Gossip/Rumours

9 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

They're after defensive cover but would Eddy be ready for championship football?

No but for the figures being banded about these players are worth the risk and many clubs are just playing a numbers game, paying for potential rather than the finished article.

I'd also expect him to resign on loan for at least this season and maybe even an option for next.

Edited by yarddog73

32 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

No but for the figures being banded about these players are worth the risk and many clubs are just playing a numbers game, paying for potential rather than the finished article.

I'd also expect him to resign on loan for at least this season and maybe even an option for next.

Always surprised me how few times we have done that. I guess fiancial, presumably you'd have to pay back.

40 minutes ago, HKLatic said:

Could it perhaps be that its a done deal but they are waiting until after the weekend and the Fulham game to announce it, so probably Monday?

George wouldn't want to miss playing at a premiership ground and who could blame him 

22 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Excellent 

Glad we've acted swiftly on this too.

Maybe a B.C.R songs in order

Oh we sang Callum Lang as he ran at his man 😁

Edited by OLDHAMADE
Missing word lol

15 minutes ago, Ogdenwoodwhittle said:

Great news! Just need to play him up top. 

Been saying it for weeks, in years to come when he's bagging 20+ a season as a centre forward we can humour ourselves about how he played as a wide midfielder in a season we missed out on the play offs by a point.

4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

It works tho, ogrady and surridge and Lang out wide? He’s still scoring and contributing 

Doesn't mean it couldn't be better, if you think being 10th in the league is fine then fair play but personally I'd of paired Surridge and Lang as a front two months ago but it's all about opinions.