January Window Gossip/Rumours

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

Didn’t know where to put this, so it’s going here. So with the Maouche loving that’s going on, what do people think will happen? If he stays I would assume we would be looking to lower his wage ? I believe his contract is up end of the season?

Has an option 

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Has an option 

More fussed about whether there is a Missilou option. If not then may as well sell now as surely he will be on radars. If that's the case then the perceived policy of bringing in unknowns in the hope that the odd one turns out to be a highly saleable gem isn't really there or working. 

10 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Dave Challinor?  Doing a brilliant job at Fylde. 

I'd like to know their budget though.
Found a report that states in 2015/16 FGR wage buget was £2.1m, Lincoln was 500k, North Ferriby 400k, AFC Fyle £1m as part timers in the League beague below before they went FT, they are chucking serious money around.
He's been there for a long time.
Shades of Brian Talbot at Rushden for me. I'd rather stick with PW.

24 minutes ago, singe said:

I'd like to know their budget though.
Found a report that states in 2015/16 FGR wage buget was £2.1m, Lincoln was 500k, North Ferriby 400k, AFC Fyle £1m as part timers in the League beague below before they went FT, they are chucking serious money around.
He's been there for a long time.
Shades of Brian Talbot at Rushden for me. I'd rather stick with PW.

True. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

True. 

Owned by David Haythonwaite, he attempted to buy Blackpool from the Oystons a few years ago but was knocked back so he bought Kirkham&Wesham fc and renamed and rebranded in 2008 and is ploughing a fortune into AFC Fylde, similiar to what Andy Pilley has done at Fleetwood to get them to league one..

Edited by fleetwood Blue

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Owned by David Haythonwaite, he attempted to buy Blackpool from the Oystons a few years ago but was knocked back so he bought Kirkham&Wesham fc and renamed and rebranded in 2008 and is ploughing a fortune into AFC Fylde, similiar to what Andy Pilley has done at Fleetwood to get them to league one..

He had played for Kirkham & Wesham in his younger days so did have a connection with the old club.

4 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

One of our ex-youth players who was on a pro deal seems to have left the club - Chinedu Uche to Glossop.

Doesn't say it's a loan, but it could be.

We've got a Thierry as well? #FrenchLad?

Chinedu Uche from Oldham Athletic to Glossop North End
Thierry Lewis from Oldham Athletic to Hyde United

Edited by lookersstandandy