Fulham F.C.: Directions, Beer & Food

5 hours ago, disjointed said:

Asked the question at the ticket office on Friday, they have requested more I think its a given they will give us as many as we want. 

Looking at Fulham ticketing, they’ve hardly sold any tickets for the game!

Putney end not on sale to home fans and frankly no need given the lack of demand so pretty sure we can have as many as we want.

Premier league wankers, helping to devalue the worlds greatest cup competition. Finishing 4th from bottom is the new glory.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

1951 sold

Fair play to our glorious season ticket holders, let’s see how many of us part timers and exiles can add to the total starting on Tuesday 😎

I'm planning to go from deepest Worcestershire, plus daughter and her boyfriend who live in London, so that's 3 more. Will be good to add Craven Cottage to my list of London grounds.

Fulham flashback - think Kevin Keegan had his first game as manager of them against us at the Cottage.  Had to walk out of the tunnel before kick-off past our fans to dogs abuse, while the rest of the ground were applauding...

Edited by JoeP

On 12/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, ghostofcecere said:

It won’t be as much as that, it’s a split of the profits (60:40 to the home side IIRC) after the costs of staging the match have been taken

45% each minus home club costs and the VAT

10% to the FA 

Edited by oafcprozac

On 12/16/2018 at 7:53 PM, JoeP said:

Fulham flashback - think Kevin Keegan had his first game as manager of them against us at the Cottage.  Had to walk out of the tunnel before kick-off past our fans to dogs abuse, while the rest of the ground were applauding...

I remember a very early game for him was against us at BP. Teams came out to ' money can't buy you love'

16 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Extra Tickets

On General sale tomorrow an extra 1000 tickets have been allocated I wouldn't be surprised if we get even more if it sells out.

I think we’ll sell around 3000. Great support ar expensive time of year . Although cheap match tickets the transport cost makes it a challenge for some families (and individuals) .  

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

yep, trying that too, busy busy!!

It's all a bit frustrating when you've slogged to Stevenage, Northampton, Hampton, Maidstone etc already this season!!! Glory seekers :) 

Same here. Wonder why we can't buy online?

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

yep, trying that too, busy busy!!

It's all a bit frustrating when you've slogged to Stevenage, Northampton, Hampton, Maidstone etc already this season!!! Glory seekers :) 

Part time glory seeker here struggling too if it makes you feel any better!! 😀

(in my defence I've paid my dues in most of the southern away ends in my time living down south!)

Just got through to the club secretary as the ticket office number routes to him when the ticket office is busy. He's said the site has crashed and they've had to take my number as they have a long list to phone back. Couldn't guarantee tickets as they're selling fast. Every time I deal with the ticket office it's a shambles!!

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

I think we’ll sell around 3000. Great support ar expensive time of year . Although cheap match tickets the transport cost makes it a challenge for some families (and individuals) .  

Sold out already extra tickets on the way easy taking 4000 for this one 

More Tickets to come