Carabao Cup 2019/20

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Looked like a stonewaller the hand ball with Mills? They are supposed to be given now aren’t they? 

Fluking a 1 goal loss might be more damaging than actually getting hammered for 6 which is what should have happened. 

Lets see what happens on Saturday.

Your prediction for last night was way off the mark, looking forward to Saturday's result.

14 hours ago, welshgaz said:

I know I will get hammered for this but Sefil did well first half. With a experienced player alongside him he will do ok. Fans need to give the lad a break.

He did alright at FGR with Wheater alongside him too. Wasn't the donkey folk suggested that day. Was fucking atrocious in that 2nd half vs Crewe though (with no Wheater alongside him.) His positional sense looks to be dreadful...but that can be coached into him. Games with Stott and Sefil in the back line, we might as well just write off and I would rather it be Stott with Wheater (until Egert is fit.) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

He did alright at FGR with Wheater alongside him too. Wasn't the donkey folk suggested that day. Was fucking atrocious in that 2nd half vs Crewe though (with no Wheater alongside him.) His positional sense looks to be dreadful...but that can be coached into him. Games with Stott and Sefil in the back line, we might as well just write off and I would rather it be Stott with Wheater (until Egert is fit.) 

Like Clarke, Wheater will keep his CB partner on track. Think Egert will turn out to be a decent signing once fit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Looked like a stonewaller the hand ball with Mills? They are supposed to be given now aren’t they? 

Fluking a 1 goal loss might be more damaging than actually getting hammered for 6 which is what should have happened. 

Fuck me... where to start. Nah won’t bother. Lost cause. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, oafcmb said:

Blackburn should've had a penalty and the goal what got disallowed was a joke. so basically we should of  have lost by a lot more 

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Where are the of / have boys? 

Given that it is the very first post by @oafcmb I was going to overlook the error... but nah... 

• Like 1

Sefil is a 25 year old centre half who we are all agreed is positionally very poor.  Rather late to coach what should by now be second nature.

I imagine Marco & Mo told Banny about all the great signings they were making, tell everyone what they want to hear, and now the stark reality of what he has to play with has struck home.

We nearly won through a not surprising lack of respect but the subs changed the game.

28 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Sefil is a 25 year old centre half who we are all agreed is positionally very poor.  Rather late to coach what should by now be second nature.

I imagine Marco & Mo told Banny about all the great signings they were making, tell everyone what they want to hear, and now the stark reality of what he has to play with has struck home.

We nearly won through a not surprising lack of respect but the subs changed the game.

Similar age to when plenty of players have made the step up and improved greatly 

6 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

:hanged:

Score prediction for Saturday?

7 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

“Should have been hammered for 6” ..... are you for real? Did you go to the game? Or would you just like them to be hammered for 6?

Pathetic post. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hands on said:

I've only seen Sefil at FGR apart from highlights, but I got fed up of listening to Woods constantly yelling at him, telling him where to position himself.

A 25 year old shouldn't need that kind of regular instruction. Once Wheater is back and Egert is fit, we should look pretty solid at the back.

7 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I've only seen Sefil at FGR apart from highlights, but I got fed up of listening to Woods constantly yelling at him, telling him where to position himself.

A 25 year old shouldn't need that kind of regular instruction. Once Wheater is back and Egert is fit, we should look pretty solid at the back.

Will we drop the new golden boy tho