Mansfield (H) Tuesday

6 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Think I will pause the boycott for one game as its a fiver in and I will be able to enjoy the vitriol aimed at the board and Dino from the MSU.

De La Paz

Mills - Wheater - Pierganni - CBJ

Missilou - Sylla

Dearnley - Maouche - Smith

Rowe

Fiver in for anyone or with a season ticket holder ? 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Desire should be no where near the first 11 after Saturday. He's not a winger. Left one of weakest players (Iacovitti) exposed all game and is either offside or gives away a foul If you had a poll of latics players who are rubbish but had made more than 30 appearances he would be right near the top

Dearnly has looked lively as a sub if he's fit enough i'd start him for the next 3 or 4 games give him a mini run and see what happens...

I'd get rid of Hamer's long throws as well 

1-0 nil away win anyone?

forget the stand was closed. im going and will be in main stand lower as usual so will be interesting especially if we do behind as expect atmosphere to go toxic. hope dearnley and rowe start but i think azankpo will start above and it'll be because dino will feel he's not got 90 mins in him. hope not but have to see. mansfield struggling and have a decent team, just won at weekend so hoping for a good game and latics win

On 1/26/2020 at 2:25 PM, sjk2008 said:

Think I will pause the boycott for one game as its a fiver in and I will be able to enjoy the vitriol aimed at the board and Dino from the MSU.

De La Paz

Missilou - Sylla

Rowe

That looks about right. Dearnley may only be able to do 45 or 60 mins. yet. Nrpo to come on to replace him and swap with Smith.

28 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

forget the stand was closed. im going and will be in main stand lower as usual so will be interesting especially if we do behind as expect atmosphere to go toxic. hope dearnley and rowe start but i think azankpo will start above and it'll be because dino will feel he's not got 90 mins in him. hope not but have to see. mansfield struggling and have a decent team, just won at weekend so hoping for a good game and latics win

Did you post this from the telegram office? :D 
It is probably nailed on that Azankpo will start and the piss-boil on Twatter will commence.

Did anyone hear the Barry Owen is drawing a dog chant at Salford??? A lad in the seats just started up with it out of the blue.

I don't know the lad is but i'd love him go full blast with it tonight.

Think things could get fairly toxic tonight. Shutting/getting shut/having to shut/ the other stand could lead to a lot of consolidated angry voices towards the powers that be.....if they are in attendance.

I can't see it being a game of much quality tonight but have to get over the lines and 3 points. We are probably not going to go down but we have had too many spells without a win this season. I'm not convinced at all by Dino but a win will at least give us some cheer during a dire season. 

10 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

Did anyone hear the Barry Owen is drawing a dog chant at Salford??? A lad in the seats just started up with it out of the blue.

I don't know the lad is but i'd love him go full blast with it tonight.

Think things could get fairly toxic tonight. Shutting/getting shut/having to shut/ the other stand could lead to a lot of consolidated angry voices towards the powers that be.....if they are in attendance.

I can't see it being a game of much quality tonight but have to get over the lines and 3 points. We are probably not going to go down but we have had too many spells without a win this season. I'm not convinced at all by Dino but a win will at least give us some cheer during a dire season. 

What's a dog chant?

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

What's a dog chant?

I'm not sure myself I think it was Phoenix Nights reference... He just suddenly started singing he's drawing a dog, he's drawing a dog..Barry Owen is drawing a dog......it was a bit random but got some chuckles from the people around.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:25 PM, sjk2008 said:

De La Paz

Missilou - Sylla

Rowe

If Dino starts with the above eleven, it will show that he is in tune with what a majority of the fans believe is our best team at the moment. 

When McCann is fit I would swap him and Missilou.

If, on the other hand, he persists with Segbe, Hamer and Iacovitti then he is simply not seeing what is happening on the pitch. And he won’t be doing himself any favours.

Go on Dino, you know you want to. 

Archived