Exeter (A)

Well I've now watched Zeus 'fumble' the ball into the goal at Crewe,  rush out pointlessly, tamely knock a ball out to an approaching striker,  'fumble' another shot into the goal, pull his hand away from making a save,  watched without moving as a long range 'shot' goes unopposed for a goal.

Now that is six mistakes for six goals in two matches. "?"

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pretty damning suggestions flying around on social media with regards to Zeus performance on Tuesday, have to say that is by far the worst goalkeeping performance I've seen from a professional in 40 years of watching the game and yes I was there when Segers helped chucked six into his own goal against us at BP many moons ago, Must of played his last game for the club surely?

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Some pretty damning suggestions flying around on social media with regards to Zeus performance on Tuesday, have to say that is by far the worst goalkeeping performance I've seen from a professional in 40 years of watching the game and yes I was there when Segers helped chucked six into his own goal against us at BP many moons ago, Must of played his last game for the club surely?

Worse than Cornell v Southend?

On 2/11/2020 at 11:08 PM, League one forever said:

I thought our troubles were deeper than player assessment??? 

You’re not passing comment on your football team without seeing the ‘bigger picture’ ‘root cause’ or ‘fundamental issue‘  are you. . ? 

Oh - I`m under no illusions League one - as fickle as any fecker me - well almost 😀

I thought the point was excellent - I`ve always believed that "speed" is essential in any successful football team.

6 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Oh - I`m under no illusions League one - as fickle as any fecker me - well almost 😀

I thought the point was excellent - I`ve always believed that "speed" is essential in any successful football team.

Absolutely.....and you can’t teach pace

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I think suggestions of match-fixing, which I have seen on social media, are way wide of the mark and, to be fair to Zeus, well out of order. I just don't think he's a very good keeper...

57 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Worse than Cornell v Southend?

Or Kenny at MK.

The difference is Cornell and Kenny were supposedly trying. 

If the insinuations fling around that Zeus wasn't are true then Cornell and Kenny's performances were actually worse.... :lol:

Archived