• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the wonderful transfer rumours website;

"Ross County Iain Vigurs set to snub a move to Oldham and join Carlisle United instead".

Probably posted by a wishful Carlisle fan, although the writing style seems familiar to an old poster on this site,

Edited by BP1960

"Ross County Iain Vigurs set to snub a move to Oldham and join Carlisle United instead".

Probably posted by a wishful Carlisle fan, although the writing style seems familiar to an old poster on this site,

Let's hope it's bull:censored:!!

Well, as our kits are basically the same; maybe he's got confused and they've just taken advanage???

Visitor here from the far and frozen north.

Firstly, congratulations on your FA Cup 'giant killing' and steering clear of relegation. Hope you are battling at the right end of the table next season.

As far as Iain Vigurs is concerned, he is capable of moments of sublime skill and, were it not for his negative qualities I am certain that he would be capable of playing in your premiership and would, by now, be a full international.

The reason he is not is that he has a very marked attitude problem. He tends to be lazy, often very lazy indeed, and there are well sourced mutterings of a divisive and disruptive influence in the dressing room. In fact, he used to play for our big local rivals Inverness CT but was shown the door by their manager Terry Butcher who was not convinced that his occasional moments of sheer brilliance balanced out the negative things he brought to their club.

Frankly, I am of the same opinion as big Tel and am not that sorry to see him go.

If your management team can do what both ourselves and Inverness failed to do and get the best out of the player you are all in for a treat and he is capable of lighting up any game. If, on the other hand,the move to Lancashire doesn't provoke a change in attitude then I fear a season of frustration lies ahead.

Good luck and if you ever find yourselves in our beautiful part of the world you could do worse than watch a match at Victoria Park (formally the Global Energy Stadium) but no County fan refers to it as that. The pies are bogging but the football is decent and the craic in 'The Jailend' is second to none.

Edited by Rosscountyfan

The pies are bogging

:lol:

Nice expression never heard that one before

Slightly concerning about the problematic attitude and lazy problems. It can be a cliche thats banded about by football fans but at the same it can often have some creditability. Hard work does go along way in Football just look at Bayern Munich every player has to no matter how good they are, do their bit for the team at times.

Lee Johnson has said that not only will he assess a players ability but also their character, he wants to create a professional culture we hope he has done his homework on Vigurs and that he can get the best out of him.

Well there you go that's him labeled by some of our great over reacting fans.

One bad defeat and it will be because he is lazy and has an attitude, can see it already

I can hear some from the main stand clearing their throats and practicing the verbals already.

Visitor here from the far and frozen north.

Firstly, congratulations on your FA Cup 'giant killing' and steering clear of relegation. Hope you are battling at the right end of the table next season.

As far as Iain Vigurs is concerned, he is capable of moments of sublime skill and, were it not for his negative qualities I am certain that he would be capable of playing in your premiership and would, by now, be a full international.

The reason he is not is that he has a very marked attitude problem. He tends to be lazy, often very lazy indeed, and there are well sourced mutterings of a divisive and disruptive influence in the dressing room. In fact, he used to play for our big local rivals Inverness CT but was shown the door by their manager Terry Butcher who was not convinced that his occasional moments of sheer brilliance balanced out the negative things he brought to their club.

Frankly, I am of the same opinion as big Tel and am not that sorry to see him go.

If your management team can do what both ourselves and Inverness failed to do and get the best out of the player you are all in for a treat and he is capable of lighting up any game. If, on the other hand,the move to Lancashire doesn't provoke a change in attitude then I fear a season of frustration lies ahead.

Good luck and if you ever find yourselves in our beautiful part of the world you could do worse than watch a match at Victoria Park (formally the Global Energy Stadium) but no County fan refers to it as that. The pies are bogging but the football is decent and the craic in 'The Jailend' is second to none.

For some reason my nephew has Ross County has his second team a Oldham fan.