new signing to be announced

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't a good sign that we are using Playershare money already.

Doe's this mean that the budget has already been used?

I doubt it, but SC might be holding more back for Rooney than he would normally. So has decided in conjunction with LDJ to use some/all the player share fund.

It isn't a good sign that we are using Playershare money already.

Doe's this mean that the budget has already been used?

This is not an indication that the budget is spent but that it will be spent. LJ wanted to make sure he spent our money on a certain type of player. The player in question fits into that mould.

A development project no?

So - the big Latvian then...

Just explaining i wouldn't worry about the budget LJ is a very astute bloke and will have maticulously (apologies for spelling if wrong) and has planned how to spend his budget, which he will be working on and the playershare donations, which is something he greatly appreciates i know. I got the impression he felt under more pressure to spend the playershare money wisely as he knows it's volunary and peoples hard earned cash!

Lascelles tweeted after appearing against hibs in a pre-season friendly something along the lines of "great start to a big season"

Doesn't sound like a player off out on loan but things can change quickly I suppose.