Get. The. Feck. In.

Really interested to see how the Tarky & Kusunga partnership works out, with Matteo and Grounds doing the FB roles.

On paper, a big, strong, powerful back 4 with all of them being very comfortable on the ball (granted basing that in videos of Genseric)

Hope it works out on the pitch.

Back OT, really glad Tarky stays (for now I guess)

Would be interesting if ever LJ plays Lanzoni, Tarky and Kusunga together as 3 centre backs with 2 wing backs and 2 wingers.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premier League squad standard/Championship starting standard and I'm not over exaggerating. Absolutely brilliant, and I've said that since watching him in the youth team three years ago. Surprised he's still here.

same here... i remember coming home from a youth team/reserves game 3 years ago and my dad said 'anyone look promising or play well' i said... "some foreign kid at centre back played class, he'll be in our team soon enough" little did i know he was from moston - but he's certainly livin up to what i said, premier league standard eventually, 20 year old wow haha

Are you sure?

Yep.

That's not a stand-out performance from him thats out of the blue. That's the level of performance he's at now; and has been for a while.

So glad more are now seeing it. The kid will go far. I take great pleasure in having said it early on; and if he goes, IMO, he'll have to surely go for a big fee with 20months still on his deal and now a growing number of 1st team games to his name?

Top class performance tonight, but he's done it before...

Why? What did he do / not do?

Hardly a Premier League attack that we came up against last night, they barely came in our half let alone in our box.

It was only a few weeks ago that Connor Sammon was giving our defence all kinds of problems, nobody would be claiming he's a PL player.

I'm not being negative about the lad for the sake of it, there's no doubt he's made big strides and worked hard over the summer, but he needed to if he was going to have a career at this level, let alone any higher.

Edited by deyres42

Hardly a Premier League attack that we came up against last night, they barely came in our half let alone in our box.

It was only a few weeks ago that Connor Sammon was giving our defence all kinds of problems, nobody would be claiming he's a PL player.

I'm not being negative about the lad for the sake of it, there's no doubt he's made big strides and worked hard over the summer, but he needed to if he was going to have a career at this level, let alone any higher.

If placed in a Premier League defence with three other Premier League defenders with him, he will not look out of place.

I'm glad people are starting to see what some of us have seen all season, especially LeeSinnott ;-)

He's a player we could make some serious cash from as much, MUCH lesser players have gone to big clubs for huge amounts.

That said, I'd obviously love him to sign a cheeky 3 year extension and stay with us for a while!

Guest Scratch2000uk

Looking a lot leaner and fitter, and he's got plenty of confidence on the ball when being tackled, and going forward. It would be a shame to lose him, but i think he will be playing at a higher level sooner rather than later.

From Mike Keegan on Twitter...

David Moyes was at Preston Vs Oldham last Monday. Was told on Saturday he was looking at New Moston-raised centre-half James Tarkowski #MUFC

£4million plus add-ons please Moyesy baby!

Edited by PatchLatics