• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy was outstanding today, every attack we had went through him, got a feeling he will be one if those players that is immense one week than poor the next but fingers crossed, if LJ can get the best out of him every week then we have a cracking player on our hands, but if he continues to play like he did today I'm sure St Mirren won't think twice about recalling him back.

Loved the bit where he chased back to win the ball in defence then skinned 3 Boro players to get out of danger putting 2 of them on their arses. One word for him today MAJESTIC well done Gary Harkins

That 45 minutes in the second half from Harkins was the greatest performance i have ever witnessed a professional player give...

Certainly not far off. More than a shade of Ricky Holden about him today. And like Ricky he looks like he just got out of bed ten minutes before the match. He also has the ability to be everywhere at once despite looking like the slowest man on the pitch ( including the ref) . Superb performance.

Certainly not far off. More than a shade of Ricky Holden about him today. And like Ricky he looks like he just got out of bed ten minutes before the match. He also has the ability to be everywhere at once despite looking like the slowest man on the pitch ( including the ref) . Superb performance.

When he had the ball in the second half he gave you that feeling players like Ricky,Eyrsie,Ritchie, Stainrod,Groves...gave you,a feeling that something special is going to happen,brilliant..Worrall also very impressive!

Edited by BLUMAX

When he had the ball in the second half he gave you that feeling players like Ricky,Eyrsie,Ritchie, Stainrod,Groves gave you,a feeling that something special is going to happen,brillaint.Worrall also very impresive1

Yup. It wasn't going to be another Walsall - there was no way he was going to miss that penalty. Worrall was exceptional as well.

Far from it.

You are either on the wind up or feckin clueless...

Not that I agree with synic but I have been disappointed with dayton. I don't think I've seen him hit the 6 yard box with a cross. Perhaps I took his ex managers comments seriously.

Edited by welshgaz