North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kusunga is God is as gloomy as my missus' face after learning I'd used the joint account to buy my season ticket .

Cheer up .

Surprised it wasn't yours after she presented you with the receipt for said season ticket. 2070 guaranteed minutes of torture, excluding the excellent half time entertainment of course!

The devil it turns out is a Latics fan, Mick had sympathy for him.

Wasn't the ground cursed once by a local witch, I think it was after the relegation from the Premier league in the 1990s?

Get off of our nickname was inspired by the Plastics trying to copy us I was told. In fact someone might just have updated their wiki page :dntknw:

A little know fact is The B side was called What Tier is Cheshire League.

I really couldn't give a flying fook if it takes an extra week or month to be ready.......its a thing of beauty when you see some of the :censored:e that has been built elsewhere

Some of the criticism is just short sightedness........long term sustainability required extra planning and flexibility......

Sorry but this is the reason the main stand should be bulldozed.

People who want an identistand, identikit, identiclub.

I just don't get it. Why not support Colchester or Shrewsbury or Chesterfield?

That facade is BP to me. The club would be less Oldham Athletic to me if the Main Stand was knocked down for a stand like the new stand.

People who want an identistand, identikit, identiclub.

I just don't get it. Why not support Colchester or Shrewsbury or Chesterfield?

That facade is BP to me. The club would be less Oldham Athletic to me if the Main Stand was knocked down for a stand like the new stand.

Its not fit for purpose and I suspect the top tier isnt too far from being condemned, I'm all for keeping four stands with there own unique character but the Main Stands days must surely be numbered.

Its not fit for purpose and I suspect the top tier isnt too far from being condemned, I'm all for keeping four stands with there own unique character but the Main Stands days must surely be numbered.

It's purpose?

A place for Oldham fans to sit and watch Oldham every Saturday during the season. Which they have for many years without incident. Condemned? Dont talk bollox!

What you means is..... It's not modern enough for you and it looks old. It is old! It has character and it does need work but it is no where near being condemned. It us currently fit for purpose no question!

The new stand is nearly up, let's move onto the next thing to moan about

Archived