• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have had enough of this now. Christ on a bicycle, I don't mind a joke, but this is a 24 carat, solid gold pantomime.

I really have had enough of this now. Christ on a bicycle, I don't mind a joke, but this is a 24 carat, solid gold pantomime.

Ohh noo it isn't !!!

I think victim is an exceptionally poor term to use considering the circumstances, don't you?

Not really, i could go on at great length of how the club has embarrassed me and alienated me and so many other supporters but, i kind of prefer to stick with my ( maybe) warped sense of humour and tough it out !

I will be there on saturday come what may !

They might make another Carry on film, starring the board.

Edited by BP1960

I can't help but wonder if the PFA have had way more to do with this deal than anybody is letting on thus far.

I hope we aren't being hung out to dry by that little :censored:ing weasel Taylor....

I said that on Sunday, I can't shift the feeling that this has something to do with the Montano affair, either the club or the PFA cocked up and this is the iron price that has to be paid.

Or there really are :censored:ing imbeciles running the club.

Or a convoluted exit strategy from Corney to bin the club off.

I can't help but wonder if the PFA have had way more to do with this deal than anybody is letting on thus far.

I hope we aren't being hung out to dry by that little :censored:ing weasel

Taylor....

Maybe the PFA are part or full financing it?

I said that on Sunday, I can't shift the feeling that this has something to do with the Montano affair, either the club or the PFA cocked up and this is the iron price that has to be paid.

Or there really are :censored:ing imbeciles running the club.

Or a convoluted exit strategy from Corney to bin the club off.

Perhaps the club and PFA are talking to new owners, a rich businessman with an interest in rehabilitating a ex con.