• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours it is not a single woman but a GROUP of women in London with a very clear agenda on a range of feminist issues. http://jeanhatchet.blogspot.co.uk/ from blog strap line. Radical feminist calling out the wrongs she sees and not always as others would like it said.

Does this rampant feminist go after Harriat Harmen and her links with PIE? I bet not!!!

Opinion is divided.

Society is divided.

Football supporters are divided.

The OAFC board are divided.

Sponsors are divided.

Most importantly we are divided.

That reflects the cross sections we know. One can therefore assume:

The squad are divided.

The club staff are divided.

The players and staff's wives, husbands and extended famalies are divided.

The most important thing about a team, be it 11 or 5000 is unity. We had that in bucketloads up until Nov 29. Now we are divided.

For that alone, opt out. Please.

Does this rampant feminist go after Harriat Harmen and her links with PIE? I bet not!!!

No but she did a reasonable article on #CameronMustGo.

What annoys me about her is that she hides behind a pseudonym, which in my eyes makes that petition of hers null and void. If you're unwilling to put your real name against it then you don't support it.

What annoys me about her is that she hides behind a pseudonym, which in my eyes makes that petition of hers null and void. If you're unwilling to put your real name against it then you don't support it.

Agreed

Probably doesn't want a load of rape/murder threats

Did anyone hear the unrelated topic of naming accused men whilst accusing women remain anonymous on five live earlier.

The women on there had me yelling at the radio....i dont condone rape as can be expected and i applaud her for coming out of anonymity as a victim but to say that anybody accused of rape should be named immediately is total nonsense!

Has anyone else noticed that the online poll at Change.org asking Simon Corney not to sign Mr Evans has just passed 60,000 and is going up at a decent rate all the time? Just saying.

90% of people who have signed it have no interest in Oldham Athetlic at all.

Pure cycinical speculation on my part the delay is probably due to Mike Ashley having to confirm where CE goes next once we have took the flak -Newcastle or the Huns depending obviously on the outcome of his appeal, rehabilitation, goals scored, reaction etc

The media keep reporting as though the final straw will be if Ashley withdraws his sponsorship, but not once have I seen or heard in the media BP referred to as SportsDirect.com Park - a fact that either might make Ashley relieved or think his sponsorship is a waste of money.

The media keep reporting as though the final straw will be if Ashley withdraws his sponsorship, but not once have I seen or heard in the media BP referred to as SportsDirect.com Park - a fact that either might make Ashley relieved or think his sponsorship is a waste of money.

I'm convinced they've been told to call it BP, probably by Sports Direct themselves. To be fair, the only time the sponsored name is used is on the Football League Show (When it is on) and on club business. I'm no fan of Ashley but it makes sense for the media to refer to it as BP whilst this is going on.

I know it's the only light heartedness I'm feeling, and when they show our players in training with mark Oxley too. I thought either he is back or, they can't even be arsed to track our team down.

Edited by underdog

Will all wake up in the morning and find out it's all been a huge case of mistaken identity.

It's really Che Devans the cuban international we are signing and haven't had international clearance yet.

Ohhhh I wish...in fact I may set off up the apples and pears now hot water bottle and lemsip in hand...and no that's not a bloody invite not unless you want this damn cold bug thingy that's going around.

I know it's the only light heartless I'm feeling, and when they show our players in training with mark Oxley too. I thought either he is back or, they can't even be arsed to track our team down.

I thought I saw Oxley on the news yesterday and then figured I got it wrong...