Corney To Sell?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is probably the most positive statement i have ever seen from Corney.

Basically we are in the same boat we were 3 years ago when he first mentioned the club was for sale. Nothing has changed. He could do with taking a deep breath now and again, it works wonders....

Almost certainly the most stupid post I have ever seen on this site and that really is quite some accolade

Especially from somebody who only comments on here when the club has a problem. When was the last time he made a comment about on the field situations ?

I used to go to school with Moog. Year above us and he was the scorer for Shaw St Pauls CC for years too.

I'm not spreading silly rumors hear and it could be complete bullocks.

I heard today that Corney has been in talks with Robert Sarver.

I don't want to get slaughtered just heard it through a decent source.

This guy owns an nba team.

In a q and a this guy said he is desperate to get into the English or Spanish football scene.

Ended up getting dragged into the Rangers mess , probably cos they're going fairly cheep but has today pulled out of the running.

The kind of money he was looking to put into rangers seems in line with whats needed to have decent go at this level and champ .

Both new York based businesses men too . I'd say he was a good candidate.

I'm not spreading silly rumors hear and it could be complete bullocks.

I heard today that Corney has been in talks with Robert Sarver.

I don't want to get slaughtered just heard it through a decent source.

This guy owns an nba team.

In a q and a this guy said he is desperate to get into the English or Spanish football scene.

Ended up getting dragged into the Rangers mess , probably cos they're going fairly cheep but has today pulled out of the running.

The kind of money he was looking to put into rangers seems in line with whats needed to have decent go at this level and champ .

Both new York based businesses men too . I'd say he was a good candidate.

Good!........he would be awesome, owner of Phoenix knights with an individual net worth of about $400m (£260m) However, my guess is he would be looking at clubs a little higher up in the food chain.

We can dream...............