Fleetwood 0-2 Oldham

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeslover asked a copper if the stewards were always this disorganised and got told "sir,this is skybet league one. If you want good organisation, go to old Trafford or Anfield. "

Are coppers contractually obliged to mention the league sponsor?

Thought Poleon and AMS were both excellent yesterday considering the lack of game time they have both had. Lead the line tirelessly. Will only get better

I thought AMS was poor. Couldn't fault his effort but his touch is woefull, and he's forever making the wrong choices not good enough for league one in my opinion.

Not long back... great day and night out. Really good performance, especially in the second half. Two cracking goals, fine saves and a brilliant atmosphere. Even managed to avoid a hangover after copious Jagerbombs and dancing in Flares until 3:00am - result.

Thought he worked hard ...and deserves the same chance that is always being talked abut for others such as Winchester or Mellor.

He did look nervous early on but got more into the game. And I think he's another who would play more effectively if there was a bigger man as a target.

Talking of challenges, Philly could be add so much more if he won more. I reckon his success rate is about 30%. Body shape never seems to right when being tackled or tackling

Made the most of the corperate yesterday and feeling rough as toast today.

Think the bluebell lads were slightly to the left of us and the atmos from all Latics fans was quality.

Great performance and great goals. Kelly and the Winchester the stand outs but not sure the 2 up front will give us enough, I guess we will find out...

Made the most of the corperate yesterday and feeling rough as toast today.

Think the bluebell lads were slightly to the left of us and the atmos from all Latics fans was quality.

Great performance and great goals. Kelly and the Winchester the stand outs but not sure the 2 up front will give us enough, I guess we will find out...

Thought Kelly's performance was the best i have seen in a Latics shirt since Sheridans at Hillsborough ,

Winchester's definitely the best he has produced in a Latics shirt as well.

Agree about the front 2 but maybe Poleon with somebody like Jabo or even better Jabo and an on form Forte.

I thought AMS was poor. Couldn't fault his effort but his touch is woefull, and he's forever making the wrong choices not good enough for league one in my opinion.

I thought he was what we needed yesterday. Held the ball up well and made a nuisance of himself. He's put in a decent shift whenever I've seen him, I think there's something there to work with.