League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adkins could make a massive difference to them. He is the reason I've tipped them to go up.

Will Sharp be a great signing? How many times has he failed there now. They signed him for 2 million not long ago and he was :censored:e. Now they are going to spunk another 500k...

I reckon Sharp playing for Adkins against League 1 defenders would fill his boots if he stays injury free.

He scored loads in league one early in his career and has been championship since then, scoring pretty regularly. I've no idea what shape he's in but he's only 29 so I think he'd get plenty in league one now if he's fit and playing regularly.

People are downplaying a 27 year old who's scored goals in the Champions League, Premier League, SPL and Championship as well as pissing this league the last time he was here. Brilliant.

People are downplaying a 27 year old who's scored goals in the Champions League, Premier League, SPL and Championship as well as pissing this league the last time he was here. Brilliant.

Same people would more than likely be creaming their pants if it was announced we were signing him.

Yes I did in fact mean that between 2007 and 2013 his standard of weekly opposition was English division three or lower.

Great signing for them.

On that basis Charlie Austin would struggle, he only played non league football for the first four seasons of his career followed by two seasons at League One Swindon.

Dont know why a club like Burnley would waste their time on a player with such a poor CV do you ?

If you cant see the quality a player like Hooper would bring to any team in our league I give up.

On that basis Charlie Austin would struggle, he only played non league football for the first four seasons of his career followed by two seasons at League One Swindon.

Dont know why a club like Burnley would waste their time on a player with such a poor CV do you ?

If you cant see the quality a player like Hooper would bring to any team in our league I give up.

Eh?

Pretty sure I said its a great signing. Clearly, out of the two of us, Im not the one who 'cant see'

He's a goal machine, especially at this level, probably could have played higher.

Wilkinson only a loan until Jan. He obviously thinks he can get a better mover after that

Going to Barnsley will mean taking a wage cut on a permanent hence it only being a loan.

As he has come from Boltons Acadamy which was a grade 1 Acadamy as a graduate he gets a certain salary hence why Bolton have downgraded their academy to a grade 2 as they go on a cost cutting regime.

Archived