League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alfie Mawson is a superb acquisition for Barnsley. Not like we can compete with their money, or Bury's, for that matter.

Still, they are our competition and we'd do very well to find a better centre back.

Mawson not the mighty Alfie Mawson...geez we are doomed........ LJ will play him out of position and all will be well.

Bury are welcome to Mellis and although Flitcroft has worked with him at Barnsley still not special.

Mawson is a cracking signing for Barnsley, to be fair.

Plastics pretty quiet so far considering their budget is five times bigger than everybody elses.

Work with a Wigan fan - made a few signings but majority been on frees. Have signed Rotherams captain and moved on from Clucas after Chesterfield demanded too much. Setting stall out as they wont be held to ransom

Plastics pretty quiet so far considering their budget is five times bigger than everybody elses.

Rumour has it he's already told the chairman they have signed a £10 million defender who is guaranteed to play at the top level (under his stewardship of course)

Next up a 17 yr old Slovakian that he has nicknamed 'Project'

More neck ache? We're talking about the side that convincingly beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, yeah?

And that prevents them from playing direct football?

Did you watch them last year?

I play golf in Brighouse with a dozen or so Bradford ST's and they hate some of the football they have to,watch under Parkinson, I actually asked them last week and they would happily swap,him for a manager who played a better style......with their home support behind them they reckon they could be a real force.

On a brighter note.....recent history has been in my favour in games between us!

And that prevents them from playing direct football?

Did you watch them last year?

I play golf in Brighouse with a dozen or so Bradford ST's and they hate some of the football they have to,watch under Parkinson, I actually asked them last week and they would happily swap,him for a manager who played a better style......with their home support behind them they reckon they could be a real force.

On a brighter note.....recent history has been in my favour in games between us!

15000 season tickets they can do whatever they want

Archived