Players linked with us

I think we need two strikers coming in with Cassidy hopefully loaned out.

The current crop, Erwin aside, are struggling to score. If we bring in one and they get injured then we're back to square one. With the loan system now locked off to just the two windows then can we afford to gamble?!

I think we need two strikers coming in with Cassidy hopefully loaned out.

The current crop, Erwin aside, are struggling to score. If we bring in one and they get injured then we're back to square one. With the loan system now locked off to just the two windows then can we afford to gamble?!

Not Erwin aside really given he's not scored! Agree with the post though but can't see us bringing 2 in.

We can't have 4 loan strikers surely?

Erwin and McKay will score a few this season, it'll click very soon.

If we discount pre-season, then Erwin has played 6 games and McKay 4 with neither scoring. Of the two, Erwin has had a few good attempts on goal and has shown in his general all round play that he is a decent footballer.

But the bottom line is that neither has registered a goal. Let's hope that it does click very soon.

Worries me how many times it has been delayed. We could be knackered if they change their mind late in the transfer window.

Robbo has said it's dragging on longer than we'd have liked, and there are already a couple of other players identified if we get strung along for too much longer.

But he really wants his main target, thinks he'll be ideal for us.

Strong rumours Aston Villa may sell Micah Richeads to Hull City.

I wonder if we still get a sell on cut of any fee?

it would have to come from our deal with city so it would depend if City got any money for him which i don't think they did, and also had a sell on clause.

congratulations on bringing this topic back to the board though, a fine effort when i thought this had been confined to history.