Players linked with us

Do you reckon Winchester will be gone come September 1st? Cassidy too?

Aslong as we can find someone that will take them. Winchester clearly has been told to move on and has played his last game for the club so the sooner the better for him.

Cassidy while I would like rid off unless we bring someone in might end up staying as 4th choice. But I am expecting to see a new striker come in so again we will move him on worse case scenario offer to loan him to Tranmere they will have him surely.

Personally and I'm not sure it will happen but heres hoping. It would be nice if we could make a marquee signing which we could give the playershare money towards I assume this has been held back so far?

Verbal agreement in place for loan of a Prem striker but won't be here until next week (supposedly in time to feature in the behind closed doors/ Checkatrade trophy, depending on your standpoint).

Checkatrade, or as it is known now, a behind open doors game.

What are your thoughts on the budget now after paying for 3 players?

I think its clear that the hearsay posted by those wanting to rubbish anything and everything related to Corney's control in this closed season was mostly agenda ridden garbage, or completely fabricated.

Edited by kowenicki

Having no wages for two months was a masterstroke. Selling the manager and captain was a gamble, but hey. Nice one SC. Genius...

No it wasn't we were paying last season's squad up until the 30th of june.

Jorviks reason is the likely one here, however it's worth pointing out that alot of players have been signed on loan.

• 1 month later...

Harrison Chapman winger from Boro linked. Played 14 games for Barnsley last season. Only 18.

All the games played were at the end of the season when they were flying. Very highly rated. Might tie in with the idea of a 'special relationship ' with Boro which was mooted around the time we signed Ripley.

Where did you see/hear the link Gaz?

He played for England u-20's last night and looked very, very good.

Went to Sheff Utd on loan in the end. I hope Dummigan is firing on all cylinders by the time we play them :omg: