Players linked with us

Its a big risk though.....

It is a risk but I suspect he will be relatively cheap initially and so far we are the only club he hasn't been involved in trouble at.

If we can get him sorted again then he is potentially a £1m+ player for us.

Don't, don't you want me....

yes we :censored:ing do. Get your arse down here, you :censored:ing scouse weeble. We need some kind of creative spark...even if it is assisted by recreational chemicals. No one gives a :censored: when a poet, artist or rock star gets off there face every now and then.......it never stopped Roger becoming a legend....

Actually, how many sanctimonious arseholes think Roger should be stripped of his unofficial legend status because he liked to smoke some illegal plant?

Don't need defenders?? Did you not see burgess and reckford today? Clueless both of them. Burgess is so weak when anyone puts him under abit of pressure. Reckford will never attempt to beat a man and has zero attacking threat and next time there is a 50/50 watch him slow down he doesn't like a challenge. The lad is woeful. I have genuinely seen better left backs in semi pro football. Winch should of been put CM at HT green was blowing out of his arse and looked like he didn't have any legs at all today.

For some reason our team genuinely doesn't do off the ball running when we are attacking. We won't start off running till the ball has been kicked by that point we lose it!

On a brighter note - thought dummigan, winch, Flynn and Mcloughlin were good today. Wanted to drive forward to make things happen and I thought they looked a real threat today.

Don't need defenders?? Did you not see burgess and reckford today? Clueless both of them. Burgess is so weak when anyone puts him under abit of pressure. Reckford will never attempt to beat a man and has zero attacking threat and next time there is a 50/50 watch him slow down he doesn't like a challenge. The lad is woeful. I have genuinely seen better left backs in semi pro football. Winch should of been put CM at HT green was blowing out of his arse and looked like he didn't have any legs at all today.

For some reason our team genuinely doesn't do off the ball running when we are attacking. We won't start off running till the ball has been kicked by that point we lose it!

On a brighter note - thought dummigan, winch, Flynn and Mcloughlin were good today. Wanted to drive forward to make things happen and I thought they looked a real threat today.

You saw an entirely different game to me