Players linked with us

Meant more in terms of how many you can have over course of season, if 8 is your limit then risky sending anyone back.

There are different types of loans. I think some of these kids we get come on youth loans which I don't think affects the 8 main loans you can have in a season.

Only speaking as a long distance fan but a central defensive pairing of Clarke and Gerrard at this level sounds pretty damn good. Gerrard also strikes me as someone who is good to have around the club and dressing room as well.

Or not as it seems nobody wants to touch him...

Don't think we'd have him training with us if he's a bellend in the dressing room

He actually has a very poor reputation. If he is cheap we will take him though!

He does. But he obviously gets on with everyone at our club

I'd love to know what went on at Huddersfield to cause him to be be frozen out and to result in nobody other than us and Shrewsbury wanting to touch him with a bargepole.....

Who cares though? He caused no problems at all in his time here (that I'm aware of) and solved :censored:ing loads....

Different situation but clear parallels with Jose Baxter who could somehow "Just Say No" while he was at BP as opposed to being the Man from Del Monte before and since.... (contemporary references there eh kids...)

I'd love to know what went on at Huddersfield to cause him to be be frozen out and to result in nobody other than us and Shrewsbury wanting to touch him with a bargepole.....

Who cares though? He caused no problems at all in his time here (that I'm aware of) and solved :censored:ing loads....

Different situation but clear parallels with Jose Baxter who could somehow "Just Say No" while he was at BP as opposed to being the Man from Del Monte before and since.... (contemporary references there eh kids...)

If the answers were that simple I would have Baxter and Gerrard back here tomorrow.

If they aren't that simple I would have Baxter and Gerrard back here tomorrow.

If the answers were that simple I would have Baxter and Gerrard back here tomorrow.

If they aren't that simple I would have Baxter and Gerrard back here tomorrow.

Agree, 100 per cent. I don't give a :censored: about anywhere else. They've been great for us.Gerrard was actually brilliant last season. That'll do for me.

This team is actually set up well for Gerrard. The only time he was slightly found out last season was when his man dragged him out of defence almost into midfield and then play was spun out wide and he failed to get back into shape before the ball came in the box. There arent many better at defending the Penalty box.

Given the type of player Fane is and Green to a lesser extent, i wouldn't be in the slightest bit nervous about the opposition trying to swing balls into the box knowing Clarke and Gerrard will be there with all their experience, nous and organisation.

Burgess has improved of late but he isn't any faster than Gerrard is and his passing leaves much to be desired. People say to send him back and bring George Edmundson back in but unless you're going to play George surely he is much better getting 90mins down at Conderence North level.

The fact we didn't let him get cup tied says to me that the plan is to have him back when Burgess' loan is up (and is still be in the FA Cup).

I would estimate that you find out about 10% of a players mentality in training and 90% in matches.

You wont know very much about how he gets along with the other players yet.

Think they will definitely know how he gets on with other players considering I'm sure they take training quite seriously