Players linked with us

A lot for a young lad that

I know of a young goalie who was on the books at at City for one reason or another he was released at the age of 17, Latics approached him and offered him £300 a week he turned us down because "he couldn't afford to live on that kind of money"

His Dad was livid with him, he now works a car wash earning less than £300 a week

Hard lines :D

How can we not afford an 18 year olds wages. I would have thought Liverpool wouldn't be bothered paying a youth players wages if they knew he was getting first team experience.

If they've got 50 kids below the first team squad that might be in and out on loan it would be significant money. Less so now maybe with the new TV deal coming through.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Duncan Watmore came on as a 82nd minute sub today with England under 21s trailing 0-1 to Switzerland in a crucial game. He won a penalty straight away and a couple of minutes later scored to put England in the lead. Then in stoppage time he laid on the third goal and was voted Man of the Match.

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/under-21/2015/nov/switzerland-report-161115

Duncan Watmore came on as a 82nd minute sub today with England under 21s trailing 0-1 to Switzerland in a crucial game. He won a penalty straight away and a couple of minutes later scored to put England in the lead. Then in stoppage time he laid on the third goal and was voted Man of the Match.

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/under-21/2015/nov/switzerland-report-161115

On my list of possible loanees to DK last July, we have no chance of course now. DD has acknowledged my Rasulo recommendation and there's others being followed up. including centre back Cameron Burgess who is unfortunatley out with a bad injury, a quality midfieder in non league, and a young giant centre forward with a Premiership club who has lost his way in the last year and could become available in January.

Edited by BP1960

On my list of possible loanees to DK last July, we have no chance of course now. DD has acknowledged my Rasulo recommendation and there's others being followed up. including centre back Cameron Burgess who is unfortunatley out with a bad injury, a quality midfieder in non league, and a young giant centre forward with a Premiership club who has lost his way in the last year and could become available in January.

So did Dunn acknowledge your Rasulo recommendation before he was signed?