Players linked with us

Can anybody honestly say they believe that JCH will finish a 1 on 1 when presented with it?

he still does all his best work outside the box and most of his few gooals are from distance. He is not what we need.

Yeah agree, at this stage we need a goal hanger who'll get the ball over the line with their hip, arse or whatever it takes. Someone in the Beckett, Porter, Hughes mould.

Can anybody honestly say they believe that JCH will finish a 1 on 1 when presented with it?

he still does all his best work outside the box and most of his few gooals are from distance. He is not what we need.

If he came in we would be no worse off its unlikely to happen though, the guys scored 1 in 3 in the Championship so how he is not what we need is beyond me.

Not sure he is a big name...

He came on and repaced Jose Baxter last night.

Have not seen a positive comment yet! His positioning sounds familiar!

Obvisously no idea if it will come off or if he will be any good.

Daniel @dannewb 15h15 hours ago

Martyn "I'm free on the right wing but will cut inside into three players on my left foot and get tackled" woolford

He's started 16 games (started at the weekend) and come on as sub 8 times. He's in the team or on the bench pretty much every game so I can't see why they'd loan him out.

Higdon got 5 in 11 for us. Could do a lot worse than him, and would be interesting to see him with Murphy up top - but then can't see where Forte fits. Would Forte-Murphy work?

I'd be very interested to see how Higdon would do on the end of all these extra balls into the box.

We could do much, much worse....

I'd be very interested to see how Higdon would do on the end of all these extra balls into the box.

Higson would fit Gordon's emphasis on the word big...

He really could do a job, as you say now we are playing like a football team rather than a bunch of strangers.

Gillingham proved your point in a nutshell.

Higson would fit Gordon's emphasis on the word big...

He really could do a job, as you say now we are playing like a football team rather than a bunch of strangers.

Gillingham proved your point in a nutshell.

That'd be the pot calling the kettle black.

Higdon got 5 in 11 for us. Could do a lot worse than him, and would be interesting to see him with Murphy up top - but then can't see where Forte fits. Would Forte-Murphy work?

Fortes best position is wide left. If Shez is going to go for it he plays 2 up top and Forte wide left, will be fun to watch.

Forte last night was very poor and he has been for a while, didn't show himself and when he did he wasn't able to hold up the ball. Needs to step up or get on the bench. Even his much heralded pace doesn't help just now.

2nd start in how many months? Missed 90% of this season through injury after have the best season of his career last season.

......yep, agree with this. The increase in attempts on goal and balls thrown into the box since Shez has returned is palpable. A great big lump in there causing havoc and creating knock downs one assumes would result in more goals.

......yep, agree with this. The increase in attempts on goal and balls thrown into the box since Shez has returned is palpable. A great big lump in there causing havoc and creating knock downs one assumes would result in more goals.

He still hasn't played for them since going back according to soccerbase

The Dave Bassett/Wimbledon school of thought. Never had Shez down as that kinda tactician. Still round pegs for round holes.

The Dave Bassett/Wimbledon school of thought. Never had Shez down as that kinda tactician. Still round pegs for round holes.

Shez has always loved a goalscorer.

Say what you like about Higdon but his record tells you that's exactly what he is.

Goals aside he'd offer more than Cassidy is offering at the moment and Forte or Murphy could also do very well playing off him.