Players linked with us

Just mentioned on LP some big big names were apparently very close to signing but can't obviously say who

How many more will we sign? Bring Chrissy Taylor back for the last 19 games. Can't get a game for Rovers and it would be great having an Oldham supporter banging the goals in

Cameron Burgess to Cheltenham for the rest of the season!

Lower level than I expected, it will be interesting to see how he shapes, although a centre back my money is on him scoring goals as he's a major threat on set plays.

I will be looking for bookies odds on that.

Edited by BP1960

beat me to it with Grant Holt, something just tells me he may be one to come in, no knowledge just a feeling based on what we need and what/who realistically could come in.

Local, not getting a game at Wigan. Not necessarily a starter, but could come on and hold it up properly and better than Cassidy at present.

Can't run but at worst he would get us up the pitch by holding it up and allow midfielders with pace to join the attack.

Swing a cross over and he is a big unit to shift and get past, always liable to get on the end of something.

beat me to it with Grant Holt, something just tells me he may be one to come in, no knowledge just a feeling based on what we need and what/who realistically could come in.

Local, not getting a game at Wigan. Not necessarily a starter, but could come on and hold it up properly and better than Cassidy at present.

Can't run but at worst he would get us up the pitch by holding it up and allow midfielders with pace to join the attack.

Swing a cross over and he is a big unit to shift and get past, always liable to get on the end of something.

He will be on big money though, so the best hope would be a generous loan deal from Wigan.