New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's scary is we're gonna have had no preseason at all. None!! Crazy! Utter craziness!! Can you name one team, X1 team that has ever gone into a season with literally no preseason and not been relegated??

Can accept them going for Evans and failing - I'm happy with ambition - but this is becoming a farce.

Over 2 weeks beyond the target they set themselves during a critical time. The search is clearly warping our transfer policy too.

Haven't we effectively sidelined Bunn after interviewing twice and then trying to move onto several other candidates ahead of him? Don't be fooled by the talk of deadline issues with Evans. He backed out because he wasn't happy with the deal and we couldn't meet the late demands he had so he's not an option to come back into the running either.

Chron reporting that a source close to the club has become a "nightmare" & the Nixon bloke that we're "scrambling around" & "starting again".

Could SCMP be playing a factor here? Can't commit to any contracts before July 1 or summat like that? Or we are under embargo and they haven't told anyone?

I think along those lines might be happening! The club tells us nothing so we really do not know how much :censored: they are in

Not paid any real attention to this for quite a while. Far too distracted by the Brexit fiasco and then topped off by another pathetic England football showing. The fact that we're still searching for a manager after all this time is just too fookin' hilarious. I really do find it increasingly hard to take life seriously any more.

Haven't we effectively sidelined Bunn after interviewing twice and then trying to move onto several other candidates ahead of him? Don't be fooled by the talk of deadline issues with Evans. He backed out because he wasn't happy with the deal and we couldn't meet the late demands he had so he's not an option to come back into the running either.

Chron reporting that a source close to the club has become a "nightmare" & the Nixon bloke that we're "scrambling around" & "starting again".

As Evans got so close, I think whilst ringing around for players he spoke o someone who put hm off the job completely.

Our Millwall starting X1 are in training;ly

Retweet
More

1. Youth Team back in. 26bd.png

Retweet
    More

Our starting 11 will be

1 Trailist

2 Connor Brown

3 Trialist

4 Loan Player A

5 Trailist

6 Loan Player B

7 Trailist

8 Carl Winchester

9 Dominic Poleon

10 Jake Cassidy

11 Rhys Murphy

Subs Trailist, Trailist and Trilaist

Our starting 11 will be

1 Trailist

2 Connor Brown

3 Trialist

4 Loan Player A

5 Trailist

6 Loan Player B

7 Trailist

8 Carl Winchester

9 Dominic Poleon

10 Jake Cassidy

11 Rhys Murphy

Subs Trailist, Trailist and Trilaist

Is there only me thinks that front 3 could work? ?