New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

Matt Chambers Twitter comments around player already being lined up would seem to fit with Evans coming back into the picture.

My worry about this though would be his commitment to the cause, I worry he'd be off at the first opportunity... knowing our luck just as we top the league :grin:

In fairness to the bloke, if there was even a glimor of hope he might get the Forest job, he did what any right minded man would do and held out. They're a huge club.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 12 months after appointing Darren Kelly and apparently learning from mistakes, the club are set to make the worst managerial appointment since they bought the club?

Dickov is a proven failure over several years with two clubs.

I have set ignore to those posters and now don't read them, it's the best way to avoid conflict.

Just post what you believe,think, know....it is your right. Not everybody who reads our views posts replies. You can influence inform etc without necessarily knowing it,

Replies often tell us more about the person who replies than the about the original poster?

Just post what you believe,think, know....it is your right. Not everybody who reads our views posts replies. You can influence inform etc without necessarily knowing it,

Replies often tell us more about the person who replies than the about the original poster?

True.

It's such a strange a decision to bring Dickov back it's almost funny...

I can see their logic now...'well it worked second time round with Sheridan'

Corney's favourite song?

Edited by BP1960

"Sean O'Driscoll has already spoken to Athletic and he could step into an advisory role"

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/98673/dickov-linked-to-make-shock-return

Apart from advising, what actually would be the day-to-day role of O'Driscoll in this set up?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4015605.stm

So Brangelina style we'll now have O'Driskov?

Sounds like the kind of knock-off vodka they sell in the market.

Like it.

Am i right in thinking that according to his recollection of events he wasn't sacked but decided he'd gone as far as he could and that it was time to move onwards and upwards.......