Is Dunn the right man?

David Dunn's Managerial Magic  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who believes David Dunn is the right manager to keep us up and take us forward?

• Yes
    • No

FFS...Just watched his post match interview and its just the same again as every :censored:in week.

I'm sick of hearing coulda, shoulda, woulda, it's the same :censored:e week after :censored:in week. He's been in charge long enough to make some sort of impression but nothing has changed, we are still :censored:e!!

The club is dying on its feet, the new stand situation is a :censored:in joke....I've seen one stuffy win at home all season......I've got a season ticket and I don't want to go anymore.

Less than 3700 home fans for a Lancs/Yorks derby against :censored:in ping ping says it all!!!

Rant over.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS...Just watched his post match interview and its just the same again as every :censored:in week.

I'm sick of hearing coulda, shoulda, woulda, it's the same :censored:e week after :censored:in week. He's been in charge long enough to make some sort of impression but nothing has changed, we are still :censored:e!!

The club is dying on its feet, the new stand situation is a :censored:in joke....I've seen one stuffy win at home all season......I've got a season ticket and I don't want to go anymore.

Less than 3700 home fans for a Lancs/Yorks derby against :censored:in ping ping says it all!!!

Rant over.

He basically admits that he got the team selection wrong, what more can he say?

He basically admits that he got the team selection wrong, what more can he say?

I've cooled down now but my thoughts are exactly the same!!

I think what he would like to say is that the players aren't good enough and that if he could he would change half the :censored:in team in January!!

We have been :censored:e at home since February and this 'team' are heading for Division 2....no matter who plays the result is exactly the same.

I hope Forte and Cassidy can have the desired effect when back and fit but I wouldn't hold you're breath!

1 stuffy win at home all season is diabolical and when you can't beat a team lacking confidence who've lost 'eight' on the bounce that says it all.... If we'd had a proper go at em from the start yesterday they'd have folded like a pack of cards!

We only started to play after they scored....why do we need to concede a goal to get us fired up?

90% of the fan base knew we would lose that game yesterday and this is not in :censored:in hindsight!!!

Once our unbeaten away record ends we will be in deep :censored:. Iv'e seen some poor 'teams' represent the club over the years but this lot are taking us to a new level.

The whole set up at this club both on and off the field is a complete and utter shambles and I've almost reached the point where I've had enough!

Edited by oafc1955

It was just as bad as most of his previous team selections

Aye but it was similar to that which a lot of posters wanted, eg Rasulo as No 10, Timmy in midfield, B Wilson at centreback and Poleon up top on his own.

Barnsley are not a bad team but in that first half we conceeded the initiative to them and could have been 3 or 4 down.

Not many have said that Fulton must play but in my view he has to plus Jones, Forte and Cassidy when they are fit. Things will get better and easier.

I think that a lot of posters are desperately unhappy because we conceeded a lat minute goal to the little dwarfs team after a recovery of sorts

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Aye but it was similar to that which a lot of posters wanted, eg Rasulo as No 10, Timmy in midfield, B Wilson at centreback and Poleon up top on his own.

Barnsley are not a bad team but in that first half we conceeded the initiative to them and could have been 3 or 4 down.

Not many have said that Fulton must play but in my view he has to plus Jones, Forte and Cassidy when they are fit. Things will get better and easier.

I think that a lot of posters are desperately unhappy because we conceeded a lat minute goal to the little dwarfs team after a recovery of sorts

I'm beyond caring about which players start or don't start. It's the tactics, or lack of, that are the problem.

Find one post on this forum where someone says they want Dieng in midfield, Diengs a defender has played all his best football for the club at centrehalf or rightback. I don't understand Fulton being left out in favour of Dieng it was a strange decision and Dieng was never going to be suited to a battle with the likes of Pearson.

Find one post on this forum where someone says they want Dieng in midfield, Diengs a defender has played all his best football for the club at centrehalf or rightback. I don't understand Fulton being left out in favour of Dieng it was a strange decision and Dieng was never going to be suited to a battle with the likes of Pearson.

there are plenty-find them for yourself.

Did he play the team that won the Mansfield game except Dummigan instead of Eckersley? If so I can understand why. But I think he was wrong. Needed a physical presence up front and Fulton is a much better midfielder than Dieng.

I'm beyond caring about which players start or don't start. It's the tactics, or lack of, that are the problem.

But isnt that a tad over simplistic? DD went with Rasulo to start as our playmaker and it just didnt work. He then relied on Timmy mopping up which when he did he treated the ball like a hot potato. So that was a major part of our tactics failing and we were dire for the first 45 minutes. In the second half it improved

Did he play the team that won the Mansfield game except Dummigan instead of Eckersley? If so I can understand why. But I think he was wrong. Needed a physical presence up front and Fulton is a much better midfielder than Dieng.

It was the same but Dieng was pretty :censored: in that match too. It wasnt highlighted on OWTB as much because we won that game-as always is the case

Edited by ChaddySmoker

But isnt that a tad over simplistic? DD went with Rasulo to start as our playmaker and it just didnt work. He then relied on Timmy mopping up which when he did he treated the ball like a hot potato. So that was a major part of our tactics failing and we were dire for the first 45 minutes. In the second half it improved

Who was Rasulo supposed to be the playmaker too? there was no one around him but Poleon, the rest of the midfied was 30 yards behind.