Is Dunn the right man?

David Dunn's Managerial Magic  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who believes David Dunn is the right manager to keep us up and take us forward?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn stayed for all the youth match, which included extra time..if he was as cold as me watching he wont have thawed out to play any part on Saturday at Mansfield.

Why wasnt he using that time to get fit, doing half a marathon a night at least? Grrrr Dunn out

I know people slate Johnson, but please just go to last season's fixtures and results. Have a look through. So far from where we are now. If the results he had don't impress you then you're a lost cause

Most Latics fans I talk to only slate Johnson for jumping ship - he could have stayed and finished the job but he chose to go. No welcome from me on the 21st.

I know people slate Johnson, but please just go to last season's fixtures and results. Have a look through. So far from where we are now. If the results he had don't impress you then you're a lost cause

The shot stats for this season read very similar to last season - the big difference is Forte had 11 goals by this time last year.

I think he would have been better for us as a player as long as he got properly fit.

He may well make a decent manager in time but I don't like the idea of him dropping bollocks at our expense whilst learning his trade.

I keep watching his match previews on player and he's very predictable with what he says, I might be wrong but he doesn't appear to show much passion during his interviews and if he's like that in the dressing room he wouldn't inspire me to up my game.

Time will tell but if we're still around the bottom of the table at Christmas time I think it will be a season long struggle just to stay up!

• 2 weeks later...