Doncaster Rovers

What I think it comes down to, after seeing only six points gained at home, is that believing we can win has mostly caused disappointment and frustration whereas expecting us to lose and possibly, when the shackles are released after we go behind, a draw could, just might, result in resignation and possibly with a draw almost a positive feeling.

Problem with this is that Doncaster played and lost at home Saturday so we should be favourites if you disregard our pathetic home form, which is difficult to do when you have seen only those six points gained at home.

Edited by Hands on

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems to think jones and Yeates are both left sided and so I can't see both playing? Not a chance Murphy will play.

I agree about Jones, he's a much better player through the middle of the pitch. I hope Murphy plays today, if he doesn't then he's a goner.

Dummigan .

He's our best right back, but I was impressed with Brian Wilson last time out and I think he earned his place.

Some weak schoolboy defending, had chances despite littlle service to the strikers.

Winchester poor,wouldn't be surprised to see him replaced, or a couple of others.

Spot on BP while the first goal was a good finish he was aloud to win it bring it down and get a shot away James Wilson should not have allowed that to happen. As for the second 1 where do you start with that one awful over.

We are in real trouble here.