Crowdfunding scoreboard

Just noticed the new revised target for the 'Know the Score' campaign has been set at £26k. FFS That's not going to get us much better than an abacus!!!

I would rather continue the initiative throughout the summer and next season until we have sufficient funds in order to erect a 'proper' large screen.

Anybody think the same?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed the new revised target for the 'Know the Score' campaign has been set at £26k. FFS That's not going to get us much better than an abacus!!!

I would rather continue the initiative throughout the summer and next season until we have sufficient funds in order to erect a 'proper' large screen.

Anybody think the same?

As far as I'm aware they have announced the revised target but haven't said why

it's been revised or what £26k will buy.

I'd like to know that first, but agree that if it's not going to get us a decent scoreboard it would be better to carry on the campaign next season until the required amount is raised.

There always were several options from basic to top of the range. Of course, the group show cased top if the range and initially broadcast that.

I do think it was a tad ambitious.

So it's not revised, but more realistic and achievable I'd say.

There always were several options from basic to top of the range. Of course, the group show cased top if the range and initially broadcast that.

I do think it was a tad ambitious.

So it's not revised, but more realistic and achievable I'd say.

Yes, there were several target figures but the lowest of those was £35k, which is still visible in the graphic on the tifosy website. £26K is a new figure.

Anybody think the same?

Me.

• 1 month later...

Adam is right, we briefly mentioned it at the AGM. I don't have all the details but the trust are fairly confident that the outcome will be a positive one.

Again as singe has stated that when we took over we negotiated a more realistic target and took it from I think about £9k to where we are now.

Well done everyone who contributed and suggested the season ticket kick back too.

If all goes to plan, the revenue generated from it for your trust will help to fund more fans initiatives and help to build the war chest too

Whoop

Edited by underdog

Adam is right, we briefly mentioned it at the AGM. I don't have all the details but the trust are fairly confident that the outcome will be a positive one.

Again as singe has stated that when we took over we negotiated a more realistic target and took it from I think about £9k to where we are now.

Well done everyone who contributed and suggested the season ticket kick back too.

If all goes to plan, the revenue generated from it for your trust will help to fund more fans initiatives and help to build the war chest too

Whoop

Exactly the sort of thing the Trust should be doing, and doing it well.

Exactly the sort of thing the Trust should be doing, and doing it well.

Aww thanks....we have people on board who have business wise and have the diplomatic skills I don't....we are getting a right pasting on another site at the moment and I sometimes wonder why the hell should I bother.

We won't be able to please everyone...it's not eveyones cup of tea I know, it might not even be an adequate model either but we we open to change. Honest....

• 2 weeks later...

We could get one of them Cricket Scoreboards. I used to work one when I was younger. That was fun.

Did everyone receive whatever it was they were promised from their pledge? I never received anything but can't remember what I was supposed to be getting?

• 5 months later...