• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot decide what result I want tonight.

Fleetwood winning could be a distraction OR could galvanise the team for the rest of the season.

Barnsley winning adds to a fixture disruption, means theres a risk I cannot make the rearranged game AND would be slightly frustrating to see him taking them to Wembley.

Odds to leave? Where to?

I like the line about not being able to rule himself out because there's been no contact. Err, yeah you can Lee. You'd say you wouldn't go even if there was contact.

Did he trot that line out when he was with us? Seems familiar definitely!

God forbid he gets himself a better job with better pay again. The absolute bastard.

Mm, not quite as simple as that though is it? I think after sticking with him after 10 successive defeats or something the Barmsley board may have earned more than a month or so's loyalty in return.

Mm, not quite as simple as that though is it? I think after sticking with him after 10 successive defeats or something the Barmsley board may have earned more than a month or so's loyalty in return.

They have had it in the form of 6 straight wins they are currently the divisions form team. It was there choice not to get rid.

They do have the option of rejecting any approach (unless there's a clause in his contract that says otherwise, in which case more fool them for agreeing to it).

They may just settle for the Wembley appearance he's about to secure & 6 straight wins.

They're all big enough (yeah I know) and ugly enough to not be as precious about it all as some of you...

Edited by HarryBosch

They may just settle for the Wembley appearance he's about to secure & 6 straight wins.

They're all big enough (yeah I know) and ugly enough to not be as precious about it all as some of you...

Didn't like the timing of how he left us particularly but he didn't owe us anything so not bothered by that.

But Barnsley could have easily binned him off and left him with :censored:ty looking cv.

Some people place value on loyalty and integrity as well as money. Others think that means nothing and it's all about how big your next pay cheque is. Each to their own.

Didn't like the timing of how he left us particularly but he didn't owe us anything so not bothered by that.

But Barnsley could have easily binned him off and left him with :censored:ty looking cv.

Some people place value on loyalty and integrity as well as money. Others think that means nothing and it's all about how big your next pay cheque is. Each to their own.

How does him not getting very much of what Barnsley's owners promised him when he took the job fit with all that...........?

Edited by HarryBosch

Cannot decide what result I want tonight.

Fleetwood winning could be a distraction OR could galvanise the team for the rest of the season.

Barnsley winning adds to a fixture disruption, means theres a risk I cannot make the rearranged game AND would be slightly frustrating to see him taking them to Wembley.

Odds to leave? Where to?

Gone to pens. I'd say fleetwood and hope they get Wembley giddy

How does him not getting very much of what Barnsley's owners promised him when he took the job fit with all that...........?

I don't know. I've no idea what they promised him. Maybe I'm wrong, he's been treated terribly and should get out of there asap. Don't really care!

Have to hope that Fleetwood have a hangover and lose a few on the bounce as a result.

Would LJ want to leave Barnsley with a Wembley appearance on the horizon? Cannot believe Bristol City would be willing to wait until April given their current position.

You have to wonder though if he will keep getting jobs.

If he moves again but fails at Bristol City maybe clubs in the future will look at him & go for another option that might spend more than 12 months at a club.

Edited by palmer1